price change after fully paid

otherme

ok guys i got a price on a cruise thats dambed good and paid in full through a larger online ta. i am of the opinion that since its paid in full and ta's invoice states prices subject to change until paid in full that the price i paid (even if its in error)is a done deal.has anyone ever heard of a line saying that it was an error and they want x amount of dollars.dont mean to be evasive but i dont want to show my hand,if i havent already.heck its not even this line.

ok guys i got a price on a cruise thats dambed good and paid in full through a larger online ta. i am of the opinion that since its paid in full and ta's invoice states prices subject to change until paid in full that the price i paid (even if its in error)is a done deal.has anyone ever heard of a line saying that it was an error and they want x amount of dollars.dont mean to be evasive but i dont want to show my hand,if i havent already.heck its not even this line.

Well every cruise line would likely approach this differently, so I am not sure why you'd want an NCL-oriented answer, but if you have an invoice that clearly states "paid in full" and includes all taxes, port fees, etc, I wouldn't suspect that you'll be asked for more. Sometimes the big agencies or warehouse stores book a block of rooms to secure a discount that they can pass through to clients.

Good luck!

Before you venture too far down the wrong road, you need to understand that your booking belongs to the TA and you can only deal with the TA. Your cruiseline will not be allowed (by their contract with the TA) to deal with you directly. All of your questions/concerns are best dealt with by the TA. After all, you are PAYING them to take care of you.

You also need to understand the difference between paying a cruise in full, and final payment when dealing with price changes on a cruise. One represents the day you hand the TA the last of your money, the other is latest that you can make payment. It is the latter date that is relevant when pricing a cruise.

Your cruise booking represents a contract between you and the cruise line. The cruise line is obligated, as are you, to follow the terms of your agreement...not what you, I, or somebody else considers to be "right" or "fair". If that contract allows for them to change the price, then they are within their rights to do so.

Archived