Transfers Santiago - Valparaiso

Cosmic Rays

If anybody has this year made a transfer by private car (or other) how much can I expect to pay pleasefrom Santiago to the port at Valparaiso? TravelCube GTA Tours are mentioned.

Similarly transfers from Santiago Airport to the Galerias Hotel, and from the port in Buenos Aires to the Savoy Hotel.

Thanks

South Excursions does a great day tour. I put the tour on my thread for our cruise and only wanted 6 people. Filled it in two days, they do a great tour between Valparasio and Santiago.They tour each city, and make stops along the way and go to a winery.They will cater to what you want to do. They will take you to hotel, airport or dock. Take a look, several groupos from our cruise next Jan. are using them.

• 4 months later...

We (2 of us) are looking for anyone who wants to share a Transfer/taxi/van from Santiago Airport to Valparaiso Feb.14/2014. We arrive in Santiago around noon. We are on the Golden Princess sailing Feb.15 out of Valparaiso.

• 1 year later...

about how long is the bus ride? gracias!

I did the route that Salty Dave describes above some years ago and it was an easy and inexpensive way to get from the coast to Santiago.

And you get to experience being among the local folks and that's why I travel.

Just my $0.02.

Jim