Triumph- NFL on TV?

Rudyard

For those football fans who may have been on the Triumph recently on a Sunday, were you able to watch NFL games? I'm not worried about on the big screen but maybe in the sports bar.

I'm a Texans fan and missed yesterdays win due to driving back from a weekend trip and next week is a bye week, so I'd really like to catch the game against the Bills on 11/4.

They receive NBC, CBS, and Fox in the cabin so yes you will be able to see football. Only issue you may have is since the channels are out of Florida it may not be televised in that region. However there will be many Texan fans on board and I am sure you will be able to request it in the sports bar. I have sailed triumph several times and they always had texans on if they were playing.

I am a season ticket holder and I can testify that you did miss the best game so far this season? Although the ravens fan there would probably disagree with my assessment of the game!

We were on the Triumph opening weekend and no football games were on. No baseball either (we are Ranger fans) just SOCCER:(

You didn't have Fox, CBS, NBC? I know in the Past there was no Football on ESPN, however the stations mentioned above had football on all my cruises.

We were just on the Triumph. They showed the Monday night agame with the Texans on the Big Screen. Lots of Texans fans on the ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice! That's what I was looking for! :D

Archived