adjoining rooms?

hlb76

We are looking to book a cruise this winter. Now that the kids are bigger we have to do 2 rooms. We have done side by side before but I was thinking of trying to look for adjoining rooms this time. Does anyone have any feed back to them? I think it would be easier than having all the extra key issues.

Also I think some ships have adjoining from a Balcony room to an OV. Tell me I'm not wrong. Chances of getting theese rooms may be slim but I want to look into it.

Thanks

I have done connecting inside and next year we are doing connecting OV. They are awesome. This year we weren't able to get connecting balconies so we did adjoining and had them open the balcony divider and used that to go back and forth between the rooms. It did get locked the last full day.

What are the ages of the kids?

My kids are 17 an 12 so they deserve and little space. And so do Mom and Dad :rolleyes:. I did mean connecting rooms not adjoining. I think I am going to push for this set up this even if it means we have to upgrade and floor or two!

We are looking to book a cruise this winter. Now that the kids are bigger we have to do 2 rooms. We have done side by side before but I was thinking of trying to look for adjoining rooms this time. Does anyone have any feed back to them? I think it would be easier than having all the extra key issues.

Also I think some ships have adjoining from a Balcony room to an OV. Tell me I'm not wrong. Chances of getting theese rooms may be slim but I want to look into it.

Thanks

Spirt class ships have a balcony adjoining to inside cabins

talk to a PVP. not all available rooms show up online. I didnt know that so I searched for days with different configuations and couldnt find any connection rooms for us. I called Carnival and was given multiple options for connecting rooms.

Thanks

Here are charts for each class of connecting staterooms.

Hope this helps.

Spirit Class (SP PR LE MI) Connecting Staterooms

Conquest Class (CQ GL VA LI FD) Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Splendor (SL) Connecting Staterooms

Fantasy Class Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Triumph (TI) / Carnival Victory (VI) Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Magic (MC) Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Breeze (BR) Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Dream (DR) Connecting Staterooms

Carnival Sunshine (SH) Connecting Staterooms

We have done connecting rooms with our kids on our last 3 cruises. My kids are 10 and 12. It is a great way to have plenty of space. We leave the door open at all times since my kids are younger. It is great having 2 bathrooms, 2 closets etc. It's also nice to be able to easily access each other's rooms without having to go out into the hallway and through the cabin door. These cabins tend to book quickly for holiday weeks so we always book way in advance. Happy cruising!

• 4 months later...

Archived