OBC sale

bled01

What kind of rate did you book at?

If Early Saver, You will have a penalty of $50 each person.

If other than, just call and have your booking changed to the sale rate. IF it benefits you. Many times the amount you pay and the OBC wash or its a loss. SOMETIMES it is a good deal tho.;)

What kind of rate did you book at?

If Early Saver, You will have a penalty of $50 each person.

If other than, just call and have your booking changed to the sale rate. IF it benefits you. Many times the amount you pay and the OBC wash or its a loss. SOMETIMES it is a good deal tho.;)

I am not early saver, but I just got this reply back from my TA so it is a moot point I think: Category 8S is not being offered with the OBC offer. 8M is the highest and it is priced 140.00 higher than you 8S. So if you did cancel and rebook you would not have a Spa cabin and the difference would be very little.

Also, I took a second look at this on the Carnival website and it appears you do not get the past guest rate when getting the $300 OBC. The difference in the room cost for a standard balcony(8A) would be $310 so if you chose that option and were a past guest you would actually lose $10. Sneaky Sneaky:rolleyes:

I am not early saver, but I just got this reply back from my TA so it is a moot point I think: Category 8S is not being offered with the OBC offer. 8M is the highest and it is priced 140.00 higher than you 8S. So if you did cancel and rebook you would not have a Spa cabin and the difference would be very little.

Also, I took a second look at this on the Carnival website and it appears you do not get the past guest rate when getting the $300 OBC. The difference in the room cost for a standard balcony(8A) would be $310 so if you chose that option and were a past guest you would actually lose $10. Sneaky Sneaky:rolleyes:

The sale says it is based on fun select rate .. you book at a much higher rate, but then need to subtract out the OBC to see if you would benefit.

Archived