Caribbean Princess Balconies

bled01

I am thinking of booking the Caribbean Princess, but I have never been on a Princess cruise so let me see if I have this right....

If I book a BA category, the rooms on the Caribe deck have extended balconies but the ones on the Lido do not?

The mini-suites have extended balconies but they are not quite as big as the BA ones? Do all mini-suites have extended balconies?

The balconies (BA & BB) on Caribe deck are the largest….they are half covered and half open except for the few BB aft facing ones which are totally covered. All mini suites on Dolphin deck have smaller balconies than Caribe and are fully open to the decks above. There are 12 mini suites on the Emerald deck that have balconies all covered.

Grand class standard balconies, including the CB, on Lido, Riviera, Aloha and Baja are 9'x5' and covered. BA and BB balconies on Caribe are 9'x9' and are half-covered/half-uncovered. Mini-suites on Dolphin deck are 9'x7' and completely uncovered; mini's on Emerald deck are 9'x7' and are completely covered.

Archived