Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

Again, another great review! I have read all your previous reviews and enjoyed reading all of them and your great photos that add so much, it makes me feel as if I was along for the ride. Can't wait till your next cruising adventure that you will share with all of us, I hope. You are such a nice family and are blessed that you can all cruise together making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. My wife and I just returned from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection and hope to sail on Carnival someday as they have the closest ship to us here in N.C. which is the Fantasy based in Charleston. Although we prefer the larger ships maybe we'll give it a try someday especially after reading your informative reviews. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!

holidays51.gif

Mike & Tracy and to all the fun people we met on this cruise HAPPY HOLIDAYS and have a Merry Christmas..:)

Cool Breeze Cruiser: Juli & J.R.

CV322: Chris

DispCycle:Chris

MikeyA53:Mike & Tracy

Vacalovers: Chris & Annette

photojunkieEMT: Nicole

Jesziebelle:Jessica & Jerit, Kelly & Mike, Ashlee and Derek.

Threeundici:Amanda &Jay

Usafchick: Heidi, DH Andy, DH's friend Chris & Mark & Corinne

Pamangela:Larry & Pam

FrogFritter: Amy & Rocco

Mike THANKS AGAIN for a GREAT review..Hopefully we'll get to cruise with some of you again.

James & Kerry:)

Right after the new year we are cruise hunting again! I can't wait to surprise myself with our next vacation!! Maybe some or ALL of you might consider joining us. When we figure it out, we shall post what it is!!:D:D

Love, hugs and a happy and healthy 2013!!

Pam & La

:)

Edited by Pamangela

holidays51.gif

Mike & Tracy and to all the fun people we met on this cruise HAPPY HOLIDAYS and have a Merry Christmas..:)

Cool Breeze Cruiser: Juli & J.R.

CV322: Chris

DispCycle:Chris

MikeyA53:Mike & Tracy

Vacalovers: Chris & Annette

photojunkieEMT: Nicole

Jesziebelle:Jessica & Jerit, Kelly & Mike, Ashlee and Derek.

Threeundici:Amanda &Jay

Usafchick: Heidi, DH Andy, DH's friend Chris & Mark & Corinne

Pamangela:Larry & Pam

FrogFritter: Amy & Rocco

Mike THANKS AGAIN for a GREAT review..Hopefully we'll get to cruise with some of you again.

James & Kerry:)

Thank you James and Kerry, happy holidays to everyone. Mike & Tracy

Again, another great review! I have read all your previous reviews and enjoyed reading all of them and your great photos that add so much, it makes me feel as if I was along for the ride. Can't wait till your next cruising adventure that you will share with all of us, I hope. You are such a nice family and are blessed that you can all cruise together making wonderful memories that will last a lifetime. My wife and I just returned from an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Celebrity Reflection and hope to sail on Carnival someday as they have the closest ship to us here in N.C. which is the Fantasy based in Charleston. Although we prefer the larger ships maybe we'll give it a try someday especially after reading your informative reviews. Thanks again, and Merry Christmas to you and your entire family!

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family. Mike

Right after the new year we are cruise hunting again! I can't wait to surprise myself with our next vacation!! Maybe some or ALL of you might consider joining us. When we figure it out, we shall post what it is!!:D:D

Love, hugs and a happy and healthy 2013!!

Pam & La

:)

Hi Pam and Larry. We have our booked. Liberty Aug 24th and Breeze Aug 31th. We would love to have you join us. :D

Hello Mike,

It’s almost 11 pm in Ottawa, I sat down at the computer to get a few more things researched for our March 6th Carnival Miracle cruise hours ago and the only thing I’ve done is read your fabulous 38 page review. -- thanks to James’ recommendation (Kerryman50). Thank you for taking such great pictures and taking the time to share them with the rest of us. I really appreciate it. I was hooked right away and now want to read all your other reviews.

I love our RCMP and specially the Musical Ride. Given that I live in Ottawa, we try and take our boys every year around Canada Day to a show at the stables/training grounds before the big July 1st show on Parliament Hill. We also have a few friends in the RCMP, one of which did do 5 years with the ride. He said it was tough getting on -- all the best to Tracy. You’ll have to post an update. But he also said that prior to getting on the ride most of his day to day job “folks didn’t really want to see him” -- referring to the actual policing work which was in sharp contrast to the ride when folks always wanted photos of him and he felt “loved by the people” -- his words. I think I still have his and his horse’s “trading cards”! Honestly, you both deserve all the happiest vacations and FUN you can get with everything you see and do everyday. Thank you.

PS -- after seeing your photos, I’m really glad I signed-up for the cocktail party on our March 6th sailing!:)

Hello Mike,

It’s almost 11 pm in Ottawa, I sat down at the computer to get a few more things researched for our March 6th Carnival Miracle cruise hours ago and the only thing I’ve done is read your fabulous 38 page review. -- thanks to James’ recommendation (Kerryman50). Thank you for taking such great pictures and taking the time to share them with the rest of us. I really appreciate it. I was hooked right away and now want to read all your other reviews.

Thank you. :)

I love our RCMP and specially the Musical Ride. Given that I live in Ottawa, we try and take our boys every year around Canada Day to a show at the stables/training grounds before the big July 1st show on Parliament Hill. We also have a few friends in the RCMP, one of which did do 5 years with the ride. He said it was tough getting on -- all the best to Tracy. You’ll have to post an update. But he also said that prior to getting on the ride most of his day to day job “folks didn’t really want to see him” -- referring to the actual policing work which was in sharp contrast to the ride when folks always wanted photos of him and he felt “loved by the people” -- his words. I think I still have his and his horse’s “trading cards”! Honestly, you both deserve all the happiest vacations and FUN you can get with everything you see and do everyday. Thank you.

She will be applying for the Musical Ride this summer and if she's successful we will be in Ottawa in the summer of 2014.

PS -- after seeing your photos, I’m really glad I signed-up for the cocktail party on our March 6th sailing!:)

They are a lot of fun, I hope the have one on our next two cruises. Mike

Yesterday I stumbled across your b2b2b2b2b and found myself continuing your reviews into the wee hours of the night! I just finished up your last review and find myself longing for more! :o

Great photos, great reviews, and may I say, a fabulous family! Thank you for sharing!

We (DH & I) are taking our kids (9 & 14) on the Breeze in March and all I can hope for is as many smiles and good times that I saw from your family. I'm sure your family appreciates all your hard work and will forever be grateful for the lasting memories you help them make. :)

P.S. Our families are very similar... My son (14) is about 5'8" and 155 lbs, and seeing your son reminds me of mine.... bottomless pit! Gotta love those growing boys! :p DS is my wallflower whereas DD is my social butterfly, always comfortable in front of a camera and in public. She would be up on stage singing with your daughter if permitted!

Edited by Breezy72

Yesterday I stumbled across your b2b2b2b2b and found myself continuing your reviews into the wee hours of the night! I just finished up your last review and find myself longing for more! :o

Great photos, great reviews, and may I say, a fabulous family! Thank you for sharing!

We (DH & I) are taking our kids (9 & 14) on the Breeze in March and all I can hope for is as many smiles and good times that I saw from your family. I'm sure your family appreciates all your hard work and will forever be grateful for the lasting memories you help them make. :)

P.S. Our families are very similar... My son (14) is about 5'8" and 155 lbs, and seeing your son reminds me of mine.... bottomless pit! Gotta love those growing boys! :p DS is my wallflower whereas DD is my social butterfly, always comfortable in front of a camera and in public. She would be up on stage singing with your daughter if permitted!

Hi Breezy72, thank you for your kind response. Wish you a wonderful cruise and lots of wonderful memories for your son and daughter. Mike

Hi Mike....

really enjoyed the review and pictures since we've been on The Miracle twice now on different itineraries. We loved Grand Turk too, and I hate to tell you we went snorkeling there, which was great fun.

It looks like you folks had a blast, and I will read your next review.

Hi Mike....

really enjoyed the review and pictures since we've been on The Miracle twice now on different itineraries. We loved Grand Turk too, and I hate to tell you we went snorkeling there, which was great fun.

It looks like you folks had a blast, and I will read your next review.

Thank you sonicbuffalo, we are going back to Grand Turk on our Breeze cruise and we plan to do the power snorkel adventure. Can't wait. :D

• 4 weeks later...

A note of thanks from St. Stephen, N.B. Just returned from our "Miracle" adventure. First ever cruise. So nervous but your wonderful review and pics certainly helped to ease my concerns before we left. Had a wonderful time.

A note of thanks from St. Stephen, N.B. Just returned from our "Miracle" adventure. First ever cruise. So nervous but your wonderful review and pics certainly helped to ease my concerns before we left. Had a wonderful time.

Thank you mdifan, glad you had a wonderful cruise. :)

Obviously I'm reading all your reviews :)

I noticed you place French accents in their proper place (canapé, béarnaise, etc.) so you must be typing with a Quebec keyboard, are you also a French speaker? Is it a requirement for mounties to know both languages?

Cheers,

Obviously I'm reading all your reviews :)

I noticed you place French accents in their proper place (canapé, béarnaise, etc.) so you must be typing with a Quebec keyboard, are you also a French speaker? Is it a requirement for mounties to know both languages?

Cheers,

Yes I speak French, Tracy does not. It's a plus in the Mounties but not required.

• 11 months later...
You should be right but you are not, I did refresh several times, newly opened it etc. and it was still there. Normally when the link is gone it's gone, I understand that but somehow not this time. Anyway the photo is gone now.

I love it when people are adamantly wrong. People are funny that way. I believe it was Mark Twain that said "it's not the things you know that hurt you, it's the things you know that just ain't so. Something like that anyway.

Thank you Mike for all of the Pics especially the food pics. Of course your girls aren't hard to look at either. I don't know how you guys stay so thin and get all that food. Do you actually eat it? Ha!

Someone on our Roll call put up your link. What a good cruise. We are trying to get the west coast done before retirement and then move onto the east coast. Something to look forward to. One of these days Hawaii! Steve

I love it when people are adamantly wrong. People are funny that way. I believe it was Mark Twain that said "it's not the things you know that hurt you, it's the things you know that just ain't so. Something like that anyway.

Thank you Mike for all of the Pics especially the food pics. Of course your girls aren't hard to look at either. I don't know how you guys stay so thin and get all that food. Do you actually eat it? Ha!

Someone on our Roll call put up your link. What a good cruise. We are trying to get the west coast done before retirement and then move onto the east coast. Something to look forward to. One of these days Hawaii! Steve

Thank you Steve, we are also looking at cruising on Miracle to Hawaii in the next couple of years. Love the ship. Mike