Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

After dinner Tracy and I went to the ‘Liars Club’ in the Phantom Lounge. The game is described as follows “ See how well our star panelists can bluff their way through totally made-up words and descriptions! Come to this fun and spicy improv-type show to see if you have what it takes to figure out who is telling the truth! Must be 18 or older due to adult content”.

I’ve seen several ‘Liars club’ on other ships and this one was slightly different. They called up one cruiser at a time on stage and gave them an opportunity to guess which star panelists was telling the truth, if right, they won a bottle of champagne.

Chris from our gang

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0557.jpg

DSC_0558.jpg

DSC_0552.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

Very funny as usual

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0560.jpg

She was also from our CC roll call

DSC_0554.jpg

DSC_0555.jpg

DSC_0556.jpg

After the game we returned to our room to finish packing. We decided to have an early night since we had to get up early to disembark and then drive about 4.5 hours to Andover and stay the night, before returning home to Canada the next day.

Goodnight

DSC_0533.jpg

Tomorrow: New York

Dear Mikey,

I just spent the last 4 hours reading this thread from beginning to end. I enjoyed it very much. I just can not wait to board this ship again on January 17, 2013. This will be my second cruise on the Miracle. Your pictures were great.

Thank you, royalprincess290. :):):)

NY? OH NOooo.. that means this is all going to end. :(

Thank you, Mike. I have relived this wondrous vacation once again through the eyes of a friend and fellow 'gang' member--:D:D

Somehow, some way, I feel it in my bones that this group will absolutely try to do a reunion. Now wouldn't that be special!!

Thanks for the amazing review. We saw things through your pictures that we did not see on the cruise. LOL. I hope the gang can meet up again some time because we had a blast & enjoyed everyone's company!!! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thank you for the excellent review. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Your review is how I plan to do mine after each cruise but never do.. So glad you took the time to do it. You have a lovely family and hope your drive home was a smooth one.:)

Thank you itravelalot. :):):)

NY? OH NOooo.. that means this is all going to end. :(

Thank you, Mike. I have relived this wondrous vacation once again through the eyes of a friend and fellow 'gang' member--:D:D

Somehow, some way, I feel it in my bones that this group will absolutely try to do a reunion. Now wouldn't that be special!!

We would love a reunion, maybe Splendor in 2014. ;)

Thanks for the amazing review. We saw things through your pictures that we did not see on the cruise. LOL. I hope the gang can meet up again some time because we had a blast & enjoyed everyone's company!!! :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Thank you Amy, it was our pleasure to have met you and Rocco. Like I just said to Pam, maybe Splendor in 2014. We already have our cruises booked for 2013 and a cruise out of New York would be more convenient for everyone. :D

Thanks for another fantastic review, Mike. They are always such a pleasure to read. Take good care of Splendor when she comes your way - she's our favorite ship and we're really going to miss her. I promise I'll do the same for Miracle. ;)

Thank you, don't worry she'll be in good hands. ;)

Another great review, Mike.

I already asked, and you answered, that there is no charge for Punchliner Brunch.

Do you have to make a reservation, or just show up? Thanks

No reservations required, actually not busy at all.

Friday, Oct 13th, 2012- New York

I got up early to photograph the ship entering the city. If I remember correctly it was a cool 45 degrees. Quite a difference from 8 days earlier when it was about 80 degrees.

DSC_0562.jpg

No problem getting a lounger this morning

DSC_0563.jpg

DSC_0564.jpg

DSC_0565.jpg

DSC_0566.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg