Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

LOL, when I looked at the pic of the this dessert, I have to admit that I thought that it looked like some old potatoes in the top of it :eek: I was wondering if it was good. I don't think I could have possibly eaten more than about 1/4 of that, they are certainly generous with the portion!

They are very good, Tracy could not finish it, I had to help her. :D

I'm loving your review. I love all of your reviews actually. But I'm really enjoying this one as you stopped in the exact same ports that we'll be stopping in on our upcoming Carvnival cruise in January. I'm looking forward to the rest of your day at Breezes as we are still debating on what to do in Nassau as we've been there 4 times before and are thinking about doing something different this time and we've never went to one of the all inclusive resorts before. Not only in Nassau, but anywhere. So I'll be patiently waiting and anticipating the rest of your review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and letting us all go on a virtual cruise with you and your family! :)

Thank you, I loved the all inclusive. Looking to do it again on at least one of our ports next year.

I'm really enjoying your review (as always)!

Breezes looks really nice. How did you sign up for that?

Thanks for taking the time!!

Unfortunately you cannot sign up for Breezes in avance. You show up early and hope they still have day passes. Juli and JR who has been there 3 times told me that there is usually no problem getting passes in the off season. I don't know when they are usually busy or in season. :confused:

Mike: my first thought is: At least it isn't climbing a rope in a gym! Glad you and your family are doing well, Tracey looks like the work life is treating her awesome!

Thank you Kim, you're right about the rope climbing. Tracy and I both enjoyed doing the rock climbing over the rope climbing back at the academy. :):)

FUN TIMES! FUN TIMES!

This photo was taken right after I missed a great photo op, right Mike? :eek::p:D

I can't believe none of us tried this!

232323232%7Ffp43874%3Enu%3D3235%3E9%3B8%3E%3B96%3EWSNRCG%3D374237%3B438324nu0mrj

Guess we were not dry inside & out by the time it opened! :D

Juli

Wow, Juli, I didn't know they had that. I wonder why they didn't have it when we were there. Is it new or is it something they can set up in very little time, in other words, was is erected after we left that afternoon. I looked online and they have it included in their activities. Mike

Edited by MikeyA53

Its always set up, but it doesn't open until about 2pm each day. I tried it when I was there; it was fun but a little scary.

You're right, I went back to my photos and it's there. :eek:

You can see it in the background.

Wish I could have seen it in action.

DSC_0252.jpg

Edited by MikeyA53

Wow, Juli, I didn't know they had that. I wonder why they didn't have it when we were there. Is it new or is it something they can set up in very little time, in other words, was is erected after we left that afternoon. I looked online and they have it included in their activities. Mike

You took pics of things we had never even seen on the ship & we have been on the Miracle twice but you did not see that huge trapeze? :eek:::p

Remember before we went to Breezes I told anybody that wanted to try it you have to have socks & be dry inside & out? I think it opened at 2 PM the day we were there & since we had to be back on-board by 3:30 that day we were definitely not dry 'inside' at 2! :D:D

I have 'great respect' for heights so I have not tried it but friends that went to Breezes with us in January did & they loved it! They took a great video. It is now on my bucketlist & I plan to do it next time we go to Breezes.

Juli

You took pics of things we had never even seen on the ship & we have been on the Miracle twice but you did not see that huge trapeze? :eek:::p

Remember before we went to Breezes I told anybody that wanted to try it you have to have socks & be dry inside & out? I think it opened at 2 PM the day we were there & since we had to be back on-board by 3:30 that day we were definitely not dry 'inside' at 2! :D:D

I have 'great respect' for heights so I have not tried it but friends that went to Breezes with us in January did & they loved it! They took a great video. It is now on my bucketlist & I plan to do it next time we go to Breezes.

Juli

I feel stupid, I remember you telling us about the sneakers for the rock climbing. I just asked Tracy and Arielle and they knew about it. :confused::confused:

When we checked on the kids for dinner, they were both sleeping, so we decided to go to dinner by ourselves. We were not that hungry and therefore skipped the starters and desserts.

We both ordered the Jerked Pork Loin

DSC_0325.jpg

After dinner we went to guest services to pick up a deck of cards and went to the Gatsby’s Garden Interior Promenade for a few games of rummy. I picked up a treat along the way.

DSC_0326.jpg

DSC_0328.jpg

The only interesting events going on that evening was the ‘Talent Show’ at 10:30 pm and the ‘Evening Deck Party’ at 11:30 pm.

We decided we needed a nap. I was able to get up at 11:30 pm, Tracy did not. I immediately went to the Mexican buffet.

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0332.jpg

DSC_0330.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg