Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

The trip took approximately 10-15 minutes which included bus stops along the way. The bus stopped very close to where Breezes is located.

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

Walkway

DSC_0196.jpg

Lobby

DSC_0201.jpg

We decided to skip the ‘Love & Marriage Game’ that was starting at ten and instead went to see Arielle singing with a live band in the Mad Hatter’s Ball.

DSC_0165.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Following ‘Superstar live’ we decide we deserved a treat, any reason will do on vacation.

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

His

DSC_0169.jpg

Hers

DSC_0170.jpg

Hi Mike, what is Tracey's dessert? Looks really yummy!

Following ‘Superstar live’ we decide we deserved a treat, any reason will do on vacation.

DSC_0170.jpg

LOL, when I looked at the pic of the this dessert, I have to admit that I thought that it looked like some old potatoes in the top of it :eek: I was wondering if it was good. I don't think I could have possibly eaten more than about 1/4 of that, they are certainly generous with the portion!

I'm loving your review. I love all of your reviews actually. But I'm really enjoying this one as you stopped in the exact same ports that we'll be stopping in on our upcoming Carvnival cruise in January. I'm looking forward to the rest of your day at Breezes as we are still debating on what to do in Nassau as we've been there 4 times before and are thinking about doing something different this time and we've never went to one of the all inclusive resorts before. Not only in Nassau, but anywhere. So I'll be patiently waiting and anticipating the rest of your review. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it and letting us all go on a virtual cruise with you and your family! :)

The fee was $65 per person; it included food and alcoholic drinks. The facilities included the beach, pool, rock climbing, tennis, gym, pool tables and many more. You could even go sailing, we meant to but a party got in the way.

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

DSC_0205.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

We decided to try rock climbing first. It was the first time for Tracy and I. Arielle went first. The wall had three courses. The one on the left was the easiest, middle harder and on the right was the hardest.

She got about half way up

DSC_0207.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

Then it was Tracy’s turn, by the time she got half way up, whichever leg was in the bent position would start to shake uncontrollably. She’s usually not afraid of heights but she didn’t feel comfortable. She kept saying to the guy at the other end of the rope, “do you have me”, meaning if I lose my grip do you have me. He kept reassuring her. She would go a little higher and say “I can’t, look at my leg shake” and he would respond “ see the peg on the right, just above your knee, just try it” she would and up she went a bit further. These exchanges between the two of them went on until she reached the very top.

DSC_0210.jpg

DSC_0211.jpg

DSC_0212.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

I was next, I couldn’t decide if I should try it or not because of a bad left shoulder, I had received a cortisone shot just before the cruise and the shoulder was still weak. I decided to try it since it looked like too much fun to pass up.

DSC_0220.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

I got about ¾ of the way up and I was pleased with myself. I would definitely like to try it again.

Some of the pegs are smooth and hard to get a grip. They provide you with a pouch filled with talc that hangs behind your back. The problem is to reach back there when your holding on for dear life.

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

So close and yet so far

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

Mitchel had said he wouldn’t try it but changed his mind after seeing the three of us going up. Unfortunately Mitchel weighs 210 pounds to my 175. I figured he would not get very far.

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0235.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

DSC_0237.jpg

Struggling

DSC_0239.jpg

We had a lot of fun and hated to leave. We decided to take a taxi back at $5 per person. We asked to be dropped off on Bay Street.

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

Walking along the pier

DSC_0290.jpg

DSC_0291.jpg

Home

DSC_0292.jpg

DSC_0293.jpg