Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: Carnival Miracle 8 day Eastern Caribbean

MikeyA53

• 1 month later...

Mike and Tracy, my thoughts and prayers are with the both of you as a result of the tragic news from Moncton, NB. I can imagine that it is quite possible that friends, family or colleagues have been impacted in some way. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of both of you.

Mike and Tracy, my thoughts and prayers are with the both of you as a result of the tragic news from Moncton, NB. I can imagine that it is quite possible that friends, family or colleagues have been impacted in some way. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking of both of you.

Thank you, we appreciate it.

Hey Mike....lots of CC posters have been keeping all of you in our prayers....there's a whole thread devoted to you and Tracy! Glad to hear from you!

We didn't know about the thread dedicated to this terrible incident and concerns about our safety. I am responding on this thread since it appears that the thread it is now locked.

We were off duty the day before and after it happened. Tracy and I went to the office and offered our assistance. Our officer in charge had already picked 4 of our colleagues to go to Moncton, to help apprehend this guy.

We may still go to Moncton to relieve some of the police officers working there so they can have time off to grieve.

Over the years I have met a couple of the officers that were killed and injured on training course but I did not know them well.

Thank you for all your concerns and prayers for our family and our extended family(RCMP).

Mike & Tracy

Glad to hear you are okay. Very sorry about your colleagues and their families.

Please know that regular citizens and CC members are proud of what you do to keep us safe and keep the bad guys off the street.

Stay safe and hope you go on a cruise soon!

We didn't know about the thread dedicated to this terrible incident and concerns about our safety. I am responding on this thread since it appears that the thread it is now locked.

We were off duty the day before and after it happened. Tracy and I went to the office and offered our assistance. Our officer in charge had already picked 4 of our colleagues to go to Moncton, to help apprehend this guy.

We may still go to Moncton to relieve some of the police officers working there so they can have time off to grieve.

Over the years I have met a couple of the officers that were killed and injured on training course but I did not know them well.

Thank you for all your concerns and prayers for our family and our extended family(RCMP).

Well I thought you would have been Ottawa by now, I didn't realize you were still in NB but wanted to send my prayers your way just knowing that even though you were in Ottawa you very surely would be impacted regardless of where you were posted now.

I am so glad to hear they caught the guy and it must be a relief for all of your team and now they can start with the grieving and taking care of their families and well being. Many lives have been altered in such a bad way as a result of all of this and it is just terrible.

It is wonderful to know that many of us, your cc friends are keeping you in their prayers. I must have missed the thread too I wanted to send you my thoughts and prayers and just found the last thread I was following to let you know and was hoping you would see it. Why would they lock the other thread down?

I'm sorry if I missed your update but is Ottawa still on the horizon?

So glad you got a chance to at least read the other thread. I don't understand why CC would close it down. Just because it wasn't about cruising persay?? That seems pretty heartless to me.

Mike & Tracy

Glad to hear you are okay. Very sorry about your colleagues and their families.

Please know that regular citizens and CC members are proud of what you do to keep us safe and keep the bad guys off the street.

Stay safe and hope you go on a cruise soon!

Thank you so much, we appreciate it. Mike & Tracy

Well I thought you would have been Ottawa by now, I didn't realize you were still in NB but wanted to send my prayers your way just knowing that even though you were in Ottawa you very surely would be impacted regardless of where you were posted now.

I am so glad to hear they caught the guy and it must be a relief for all of your team and now they can start with the grieving and taking care of their families and well being. Many lives have been altered in such a bad way as a result of all of this and it is just terrible.

It is wonderful to know that many of us, your cc friends are keeping you in their prayers. I must have missed the thread too I wanted to send you my thoughts and prayers and just found the last thread I was following to let you know and was hoping you would see it. Why would they lock the other thread down?

I'm sorry if I missed your update but is Ottawa still on the horizon?

Thank you for everything, yes Tracy and I are still going to Ottawa. She was supposed to start this coming Monday but we still haven't sold our house. Therefore they have given her a 1 month extension before starting her new job. She will be in Ottawa in July. As for me my new job is more flexible and I will be staying behind until it sells. Eventually I will be going even if it doesn't sell.

• 2 months later...