For those who have booked or recently used FTTF.

rjschaack16

I just purchased FTTF for my upcoming cruise on the Dream. It does not show on my boarding pass or luggage tags yet. For those who have purchased it recently or used it recently. When did the FTTF show up on or boarding documents or luggage tags? Thanks in advance and no flamers please.

I just purchased FTTF for my upcoming cruise on the Dream. It does not show on my boarding pass or luggage tags yet. For those who have purchased it recently or used it recently. When did the FTTF show up on or boarding documents or luggage tags? Thanks in advance and no flamers please.

When I printed them . Is the only answer I can you for me , but I purchased mine on the Liberty quite a whlie out before I even hit final payment.

So what your saying is there nothing special about your luggage tags no FTTF circle on them ????

I went in to print my luggage tags earlier today and couldn't get it to work hoping it was on their end and not mine.

I found it under excursions under port canaveral. I went in to check how many we're left and it was gone. I assume the 15 were already sold.

probably will show closer to sailin.

if too many platinums are boarding your fttf will be cancelled

check again after final payment

I didn't know FTTF could be cancelled. I know there are a limited amount of tickets for purchase. Luckily, I can see them on my boarding pass and luggage tags, so I guess we're good to go :)

Frito58 I purchased the FTTF yesterday and nothing special showing on my boarding pass or luggage tags. Did yours show right after purchasing or did it takes some time to show up?

How did you find the FTTF for the Dream? We are sailing in Feb and would like to purchase it but I couldn't find it under excursions like someone had mentioned. Thank you for your help.

Not all ships have this yet. I know the Liberty does, and 1 or 2 others. If your ship has it, it will be available under Miami excursions.

from this morning...

News on the Faster To The Fun Program. The program will be introduced on Carnival’s three Port Canaveral, Fla.-based ships -- Carnival Ecstasy on Nov. 5, Carnival Sensation Nov. 8 and Carnival Dream Nov. 10 – as well as its two ships homeported in Galveston, Texas, the Carnival Triumph on Nov. 15 and Carnival Magic on Nov. 18.

cheers

I tried to get it for my cruise next year but not an option for it on mine yet actually not any PC excursions...

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

The circle with FTTF showed up on our luggage tags and documents within a couple of days of purchasing it. I don't know exactly when it showed up because I didn't chech for about two days, but when I did check they were there. So, I would wait a couple days and if it doesn't show up then call. I've heard of others having to call to get it straightened out. Good luck! :D

so when I look at excursions for my cruise out of Miami in March, I see the FTTF program but the "Add to cart" button is not there. Does that mean it is already sold out or that it has not been offered on my ship yet, but may be later? I will be sailing on the Glory. Thanks!

The F2F logos (NOT "FTTF", btw) appeared on our boarding pass and luggage tags the next time I pulled them up to view on the website.

If your online reservation confirms that you have booked it and there are no logos on your boarding pass or "F2F" showing on your luggage tags, contact Carnival.

As for availability, CCL will make F2F slots available in groups of 15. I purchased one of the slots in the first batch and kept watching the site. After the fifteenth slot was sold, the site showed F2F as an excursion but had a "click for more info" button instead of "add to cart" or "sold out." A second batch of fifteen was offered after a few weeks. There were thirty slots sold for our sailing total.

Someone out there must be able to tell me when the FTTF showed up on their documents and luggage tags. Please someone give me a timeline of when I should contact Carnival when it is not showing.

Mine appeared on my luggage tags right after booking. I just checked and it's still there. The letters F2F are on them along with the Faster to the Fun insignia. The tag is red in color.

As for availability, CCL will make F2F slots available in groups of 15. I purchased one of the slots in the first batch and kept watching the site. After the fifteenth slot was sold, the site showed F2F as an excursion but had a "click for more info" button instead of "add to cart" or "sold out." A second batch of fifteen was offered after a few weeks. There were thirty slots sold for our sailing total.

Interesting, because the OP appears to be on my cruise, and there isn't anything in the Shore Excursions about FTTF right now.

Where did you read this? I highly doubt they will cancel any FTTF no matter how many

Platinums are on board. They only offer 15 per sailing and that more money for them.

They are out to make money. So I really don't see this happening. Has anyone had this happen to them that makes you say this?

Thanks, Dawn

The logo is on my boarding pass for April 2013 sailing. I didn't check right away after purchasing F2F but it was there a few days later.

Could you please provide a link to this official wording or is it just something you think might happen? (I think this is how all these rumours get started!). I have read nothing at all pertaining to this. I know they are sold in batches of 15. My sailing is in April 2013 and they have so far only offered 15, which sold out, and they have as yet not offered any more.

Archived