Piano Bar

rwstout

Is Diane by any chance Diane Anderson? I remember her from Royal Caribbean way back when. I'm afraid to mention this because it will get unkind remarks, but I did sing in piano bars. I was lucky enough to sail

with Perry Grant several times. He always set up a special table for me and my late husband. I didn't seem to upset people in those days. The only comments I got were when we got there a little late and people were waiting for me. I sang with Perry on his last night on HAL. Great memories.

Is Diane by any chance Diane Anderson? I remember her from Royal Caribbean way back when. I'm afraid to mention this because it will get unkind remarks, but I did sing in piano bars. I was lucky enough to sail

with Perry Grant several times. He always set up a special table for me and my late husband. I didn't seem to upset people in those days. The only comments I got were when we got there a little late and people were waiting for me. I sang with Perry on his last night on HAL. Great memories.

The Diane that we're referring to is Diane Fast. Very nice person and very talented. (At least in my opinion.)

Just tried again and got the same result. Maybe you have to be friends, or a fan, or follower, or whatever Facebook has, to get through?

Oh, well, thanks for trying.

I couldn't get into it either. It says the page is not available.

Here is a link to Marc's latest video. I hope it posts and I wish HAL hadn't let him go;

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151455277501316&set=vb.676211315&type=2&theater

I think he was just filling in some space on his calendar, Carol. Seems that was the one and only time he was on HAL. He is a permanent fixture on Crystal and his piano gig in Chicago. My guess is that Crystal pays more...probably way more!

I think he was just filling in some space on his calendar, Carol. Seems that was the one and only time he was on HAL. He is a permanent fixture on Crystal and his piano gig in Chicago. My guess is that Crystal pays more...probably way more!

I'm sure you're right about the pay, Sheila. A loss to those of us who love the Piano Bar and Hal.

• 3 years later...