What changes would you want to see in a third Oasis-Class Ship?

ahecht

Even though I'm past 40, I still like the water-slide idea. It would be something for the more active folks of all ages to enjoy. Folks that aren't as active can lean back and laugh at those of us wiping out at the end of the slide. I can think of any number of places to create a very cool all-ages water park on an Oasis ship.

I'm staying out of the smoking debate. Don't smoke myself but I have friends on both sides of that issue and can't win whichever side I pick!

Rework the air conditioning in the balcony cabins to remain on when the door to the balcony is unlocked....PLEASE!!!

The doors on Oasis are currently being replaced with ones that can lock/unlock from the outside, essentially solving that problem.

A smoke-free Royal Promenade!!! :):)

I second that! It was annoying we couldn't go inside the Bow and Stern to listen to the music because it was so smelly. Even the chairs outside we're getting fumes. You could smell at Boleros too. I think voyager class smoking was only allowed on pool deck certain side and the smoking lounge? That would be better. No idea about the smoke in the fitness center, sounds odd! Never made it there. ;)

Archived