What changes would you want to see in a third Oasis-Class Ship?

ahecht

As we all know, Royal Caribbean is in talks to possibly build a third Oasis-Class ship. There were minor changes made to Allure based on feedback from Oasis, but as she had already been under construction for a year when Oasis debuted, it was too late for anything major.

Now that we have three years of cruises on Oasis under our collective belts, what changes would you like to see on a third ship in the class?

^Since posing this question, I've been thinking about a larger windjammer as well. They could move Izumi somewhere else (Central Park?) and take over that space, as well as extend the seating area over part of the mini-golf course and basketball/tennis court.

^Since posing this question, I've been thinking about a larger windjammer as well. They could move Izumi somewhere else (Central Park?) and take over that space, as well as extend the seating area over part of the mini-golf course and basketball/tennis court.

The one comment I have made on all 3 of our Oasis/Allure cruises is about how small Izumi is, and that it is almost always full....that Izumi should be bigger.

I've never been in the Windjammer...but I have been nearby during breakfast, lunch....and seeing the chaos in the hall outside, yes Windjammer should be bigger.

Moving Izumi to CP in a bigger location expanding WJ seem like great ideas!

Now that the park Cafe has been discovered, finding a way to add seating would be a good idea as well.

Other: More or larger capacity elevators

Maybe a big slide that goes from the pool deck down to Central Park ;). Would totally save time waiting for elevators lol

But seriously... A better designed soap holder in the shower... One with tighter bars or even a solid bottom with drain holes - cant count the # of times the razor slipped through onto the shower floor and the blade popped off! More outlets in the room - a couple of USB charging ports would be great too

Sent from my Speak & Spell using Tapatalk

WJ is fine with me, never had a problem on Allure or Oasis finding a place to sit

I would like the room config to be slightly different also. Did not like the bed in our balcony cabin right next to the closet. Very hard to get stuff in/out of the closet with the bed right next to it. Would prefer the bed by the balcony opening like on the Radiance/Freedom/Voyager class.

Otherwise, not much I would change, loved both ships. Liked the extra outlets on Allure that Oasis did not have, so I am sure the new ship will have those.

PLEASE add back complementary steam and sauna in the spa. I think it's a disgrace there's no steam and/or sauna on the Oasis class. AND AT LEAST DOUBLE the size of the Persian Garden. They should be ashamed at what they called and CHARGE for on the Oasis class - it's like an afterthought!

the popcorn on Oasis was quite stale.

Backs of cabin doors could have a whiteboard area for us to make notes in a place we will always see.

Book club like those on Princess cruises.

Educational lectures from naturalists, historians, etc. that would discuss the places to be visited.

Me as another art buyer. I can dream can't I ?!!! I love the modern art on the Oasis class and would love to help RCI fill up the next ships with similar art.

A wave maker to liven up the pool waters on calm sea days.

Adults-only cabin decks.

100% no smoking.

Better side to side soundproofing.

At least one ionization-only pool. Love them!

The bathroom sinks on Oasis and Allure are too shallow and I always end up splashing myself. I hope the sinks will be deeper.

The Central Park Cafe can get horrendously crowded, especially on sea days, even worse than the Windjammer. It needs to be bigger.

I love the idea mentioned above to move Izumi. We really like Izumi, but it can get crowded and takes room away from the Windjammer.

Figure out why the gym gets smokey and change the ventilation there or change the area that is creating all that smoke.

Figure put how to minimize the smoke in Boleros...maybe new high-powered blowers.

I'm so excited that there will be a third Oasis-class ship.

Larger Windjammer.

Totally agree. The current Windjammer is just too small for 6200 guests

I would also like to see Izumi changed into a Hibachi Steakhouse (cook at your table...like Norwegian has)...and they can keep the sushi menu.

Archived