OMG I just screwed up so bad!!

MichelleChell

This happened to me when my TA processed a payment for me. She paid it off in full. It didn't put me in the negative, but it changed the way I did things for a few days. She called Carnival and the funds were back in my acct within 2 days. Easy peasy. Good luck.

I went to make an online payment for our March cruise and got distracted and paid the whole thing in full!! I'm about to puke!! I just made my bank account go crazy negative and the accounting dept doesnt open until Monday!!

I have done the exact same thing! My account didn't go negative but it wasn't pretty. They accounting department told me it happens all the time. They will refund your payment no problem. May want to call your bank and let them know what happened though!

I went to make an online payment for our March cruise and got distracted and paid the whole thing in full!! I'm about to puke!! I just made my bank account go crazy negative and the accounting dept doesnt open until Monday!!

lol...i did something the other day not quite as bad as yours..but i went to pay my carnival credit card off (have another full cruise for 4 on it) but instead of paying it off, i paid on another card....one that i didn't mean to it has a smaller balance...now i have to wait for the refund check.

it wasn't as bad as yours...(sorry ) but it was still a stupid silly mistake that is costing me extra money and time.

I hope you can get it all straightened out quickly.

You guys have all been nice. We decided to go with the loan because A. we didn't want anything to get messed up with our booking. B. We plan to get a home loan in the yr so maybe the payoff of this tiny loan will look good on top of all the other good credit things. The interest was not to bad.

The Carnival Red I talked to said she had delt with this happen alot and that she wishes they would be a pop up that says are you sure you want to make this payment. At least give people like me a chance to see they screwed up.

Oh well big silver lining!! MY CRUISE IS PAID FOR!! LOL

Archived