Hawaii Weather Today

Astro Flyer

Since it's a frequently asked question about weather conditions in Hawaii here's a link to the best site I've found which not only lists general weather forecasts but forecasts by activity (snorkeling, surfing, windsurfing, etc) & also by month...but nothing for cruise conditions. ;)

http://www.hawaiiweathertoday.com/

Hopefully it will be beneficial to those who seek answers about "how's the weather" in the Islands.

Oh, believe me it will. Everyday I spend on the east coast waiting for January 1, 2013 to get here, I'll click on the link and say to myself, "just a few more weeks and I'll be basking in the warm sunshine of Hawai'i". :D

Everyday is....

1338406574_alohafriday-thumb.jpg.5caf2f54f8de51393e2ce1d9ab0c03f3.jpg

Oh, believe me it will. Everyday I spend on the east coast waiting for January 1, 2013 to get here, I'll click on the link and say to myself, "just a few more weeks and I'll be basking in the warm sunshine of Hawai'i". :D

Everyday is....

[ATTACH]250260[/ATTACH]

As the very popular Hawaiian song played on KPOA says "It's Aloha Friday, don't work till Monday". :D. Since you enjoy the weather forecasts you may enjoy listening to the live KPOA broadcast at http://www.kpoa.com & pretend that your actually in Maui listening to Hawaiian music.

Are you in the portion of WV receiving snow from Sandy?

Love this site very much. I moved it to my favourites so I can see what the weather is like in Hawaii daily. Really love clicking on the Maui sea cams to see what is going on at the beaches.Can't wait till I am finally there in May.:)

Thanks for posting this site. It will be fun to check between now and Feb. 2.

It's the most helpful site for me & listening to KPOA online puts me in a Hawaiian state of mind until I return again.

Archived