Non US citizens debarkment from NCL Dawn in Tampa

thesawch

Just wondering how the debarkment goes for Non US citizens when cruising out of Tampa on NCL Dawn. I know on CCL Legend all non US citizens have to go to the theater to clear customs at 7:30 AM and no one gets off the ship till all non citizens have cleared. Just wondering how they work this on the Dawn out of Tampa. Out of Miami and Ft L on CCL lines you clear customs almost the same as everyone else out in the Terminal.

Just trying to find out how they do this on the Dawn out of tampa only. Sounds like its a real pain to do this on the Carnival Legend the morning you are leaving when there is so much other stuff to have to worry about. Thanks

We were on the Sun last year in Port Canaveral, we had to be in the Theater by 6:30 am. Was not impressed, as there were some "I'll get up and go when I feel like it" types. Needless to say what should have taken 30- 40 min. was over an hour. So I don't think it's a Tampa exclusive.

cheers...the Ump...:D

Archived