Need advice

sweetcurves

Two young single women traveling alone. (Carnival Dream, April 2013) Neither of us are overly active. We'd rather do something laid back, maybe do some authentic souvenir shopping. We'd prefer not to get raped, kidnapped or shot.

Animal interaction (as long as it's safe) would be fun. And we're on a budget. What do you recommend?

The tubing scares the bejesus out of me. What could possibly be in that water? Snakes? Piranha? Gators? Crocs? *shudder* Also a tad claustrophobic so tubing in a cave just isn't my cuppa tea, if you get my drift.

You might be more comfortable with a ship's excursion, especially in Belize. The zoo is supposed to be quite nice.

If you are worried about budget, perhaps stay on the ship & save your money for another port?

The zoo is what I'm leaning towards. We are going to be doing something in our 3 other ports so maybe the zoo is the best idea. Then we'll find a souvenir somewhere and get back on the ship.

Archived