Parrot Tree Contact

CarribeanOrBust

After months (literally) of research, I think I've made the decision for our group to head to Parrot Tree. The only problem is that I can't find a website and/or contact to get in touch with about prices (something a little more concrete that reviews on here). Does anyone know how to get in touch with them?

And in case you're interested in convincing me otherwise (I'm always looking to make sure I've made the right decision), we're a group of roughly 20, looking to spend a quiet day on a beach with little fanfare (no crowded beaches), one that has a bar and a pool and is relatively clean.

Thanks in advance!

Hope you're sucessful in your trip. I'm just curious if your group may be too large as daypasses are usually based on availibility. I hope someone posts the info as I've been considering spending a day in Dec. at Parrot Tree or Infinity Bay.

Mondello - that was my concern too, that our group may be too large for this resort. I'm hoping a well placed, cordial email will pave the way for a nice, relaxing day. Also, we're celebrating a wedding, so it can't hurt to pull at their heartstrings.

LHT28 - Thanks. Where did you find that email?

Mondello - that was my concern too, that our group may be too large for this resort. I'm hoping a well placed, cordial email will pave the way for a nice, relaxing day. Also, we're celebrating a wedding, so it can't hurt to pull at their heartstrings.

My guess is you'll be fine if you make arrangements in advance. Seems to me the resorts in Roatan are more dependent on day-passes for cruise PAX than resorts like Grand Cayman and Cozumel.

• 1 month later...

We have been to Parrot Tree twice. We love it. Quiet, beautiful and good food/bar. Most people are lodging at the resort and there are hardly any day visitors. I do not know how to get a hold of them though. Both times we showed up and paid our day use fee. We mostly hung around the pool. Nobody there and great places to lounge, huge pool. The lagoon is nice, but my niece did get stung by a jellyfish. We will be there in January.

Enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
We have been to Parrot Tree twice. We love it. Quiet, beautiful and good food/bar. Most people are lodging at the resort and there are hardly any day visitors. I do not know how to get a hold of them though. Both times we showed up and paid our day use fee. We mostly hung around the pool. Nobody there and great places to lounge, huge pool. The lagoon is nice, but my niece did get stung by a jellyfish. We will be there in January.

Enjoy!

Did you take a taxi from where the ship docks, and do remember the cost of the taxi, and the cost of the day passes.

Thanks Cathy

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say that the Parrot Tree Plantation... what a BEAUTIFUL resort!!

I actually took a large cruise group a couple of years ago..and while we were in Roatan my husband and I actually renewed our vows (20 years) at Parrot Tree! What a wonderful and perfect day!!! I actually booked the tour though Diane & Cynthias tour company there in Roatan. (I have used Cynthia a few times and she has always been great with my groups!) She actually booked us at the Parrot Tree Plantation for the day and took care of everything for me. We had approximately 40 people (adults and kids) that went and everyone had a GREAT time. There was plenty of space when we were there :D

Let me know if I can answer any questions for you...

~L

Do we have to book through a 3rd party for the Parrot Tree Day Pass or can we book on our own? And can we just show up as opposed to pre-booking?

I e-mailed them . This is the reply I received:

Hello and Thank you for your email.

The entrance fee is $ 15.00 per person

This includes:

Access to the beach, beach chairs, swimming pool and a Fruit punch or local beer.

To come here you will have to get a taxi and they will charge about $ 30.00 roundtrip.

Best regards, and hope to see you !!

Marianela Hernandez

Her email is info@ParrotTree.com

We are just getting a cab on our own and going to the front desk at the hotel..

Archived