Substitute for Rumrunners

Jackie81

I'm the original poster ^he's referring to who did this :) And you got it mostly right!! The only thing, and maybe I wasn't clear in my review, was I filled the water bottle up all the way with 1/2-3/4 of a fifth of vodka and put a pint in the naked bottle. I put them in two separate bags in the side pockets wrapped in underwear. It worked like a charm. We also took the naked bottle off in the 3rd port because my boyfriend had drank all of his jameson & picked up another pint (which fits perfectly in a naked bottle by the way) and wrapped it in our wet bathing suits. Worked like a charm AGAIN.

Goodluck. The key is: don't overcomplicate it. and don't be greedy. it's people who try to take on actual liquor bottles or multiple bottles in the same bag that get busted! Also don't forget you can take on up to 1 wine bottle per person and a 12 pack of mixers per person so take advantage of that too in your carry on! The liquor however should go in your checked bags very well hid/wrapped in & between all of your clothes! GOODLUCK, i've never had a problem & it IS worth it with the ridiculous cost of liquor on the ship!!

If you pack a bottle of liquid in your clothes it really stands out..Pack your booze in the beach bag with the sunscreen and other bottles..Dennis

Last December they tore apart the plastice wrap around the water and shook each bottle. It was a mess trying to take those bottle to the room...They did the same with our friends 12 pack of Coke. Opened the box and took each can out to examine.

That all depends on which screener you get, I've never had one check my water bottles..Dennis

If CCL would charge an honest reasonable price, I'd have no problem with buying it on board.
:mad: EXACTLY!

Anyone try re-using a bladder from boxed wine refilled with booze? BV prices must be compared to the savings over buying single drinks and the convenience of having it at hand.

I'd like to know the same thing. I can't figure out how to get the booze INTO the bladder...just OUT! :o:o

Whatever you decide , wrap it up like a present and write on it "I LOVE YOU HONEY" they never open any of my "PRESENTS" good luck

I dont smuggle, but never thought of that, that my friend is top notch...I am just crossing my fingers that the awesome bar program is fleetwide before jan 20th or I may try this..

If CCL would charge an honest reasonable price, I'd have no problem with buying it on board.

I agree 100% After my first cruise doing it the honest way and racking up an 800 buck drink bill [my wife and I] I will try to sneak some booze on. unless the bar program is in effect, that at least has more "sane" prices..I can see paying more for drinks, heck, even double price, but what they charge is robbery..

Archived