DecVoyager Deck 6 Aft Cabins: Noise from Horizon Lounge below?

room010

I'm not bothered by the aft "vibration problem" although I know some are. Late night music and wild partying (ha!) in the Horizon Lounge would definitely be a problem though. I guess my dilemma is whether to fork out extra $000 on Cat C aft + butler + view + big balcony or keep the Deck 8 midships starboard (land side on clockwise itinerary) Cat E I currently have. The potential late night noise factor from the lounge could be the clincher so opinions please?

Sorry for the heading typo. I can't fix it.

Can you avoid the deck above the Horizon Lounge and the deck below La Veranda? Both have had reports of noise.

For future reference, when you press the "Edit" button, in the bottom right hand corner of the box (next to "Save") is "Go Advanced". If you press that buttom you can edit the subject:-)

Thanks! Too late to edit now, oh well.

I do find "distant" music, especially that low base thump, thump, very irritating I must admit. I can handle it happening from time to time but I'm going to be on the ship for almost a month (UK/ Baltic June 2013) so if it's a nightly occurrence I'll be bitterly regretting not taking the deck 8 option.

Barring any cancellations, and the cruise is 8 months away so who knows, deck 6 is my only option. They seemed to be the last to book so I assume other people share my concern.

Archived