Jewel 14006 - cabin question

pcreek

Is there a curtain separating the bed from the bath in the master bedroom?

Difficult to tell in the photos I have seen.

I almost always get up before DH and he wants to know that I won't wake him. LOL

Thanks for the info!

This is a 2-bd courtyard haven cabin, right? I have not been on the Jewel, but stayed in the same cabin on the Pearl.

The bed is in a canopy type area where you can draw the curtain between bath and bed. Also if you go in the LR there is a pocket door you can close. You could also use bathroom #2.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351959996.752777.jpg.75ed66c2348d577a84f81c861d73fe12.jpg

Showing curtain around bed

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351960035.844193.jpg.8aa0d298e8667712551d182f11b43437.jpg

Showing door between LR/Bed/bath

It's totally awesome!! Got an deal on an upsell for my first cruise ever and now I'm spoiled for life! I loved rolling out of bed and eating a Cagney's breakfast in the courtyard. We ate most of our lunches and breakfasts there. We went up to the Haven deck for sail away with Mojitos!!

Don't know how many are in your party. But it was just me/DH. it was nice that DH used second bedroom as his dressing room and used that bathroom.

[ATTACH]250575[/ATTACH]

Showing curtain around bed

[ATTACH]250576[/ATTACH]

Showing door between LR/Bed/bath

It's totally awesome!! Got an deal on an upsell for my first cruise ever and now I'm spoiled for life! I loved rolling out of bed and eating a Cagney's breakfast in the courtyard. We ate most of our lunches and breakfasts there. We went up to the Haven deck for sail away with Mojitos!!

Don't know how many are in your party. But it was just me/DH. it was nice that DH used second bedroom as his dressing room and used that bathroom.

Thanks!! Yes, it is just DH & I - can't wait! Think I'll schoo him into 2nd bedroom, as well! :D

Pamela, we have cruised in 14006 on the Jewel, and here's a link to our photos so you can even see the art. :D

I really liked the location; we never heard a peep.

Have a wonderful cruise!

OMG - thank you SOO Much for these photos! Just went through them with my boss, and she's sooo jealous! LOL

I can not wait! :D

The sunlight from a brilliant risiing morning sun entered across the bathroom directly into the master bed but could not wake us thru the heavy draperies..Awesome.

Great! Isn't there a shade or something to pull down by the tub?

Guess it doesn't matter, if the curtain blocks the sun! :rolleyes:

Archived