Royal Tots - Adventure of the Seas

Does anyone know if you go to the Adventure Ocean area in order to find the Royal Tots playgroup schedule? Or, would I find this at Guest Services instead?

I believe there is a Fisher Price toy borrowing exchange on this ship - can anyone confirm? If so, also in Adventure Ocean?

Thanks for the help! :)

Does anyone know if you go to the Adventure Ocean area in order to find the Royal Tots playgroup schedule? Or, would I find this at Guest Services instead?

I believe there is a Fisher Price toy borrowing exchange on this ship - can anyone confirm? If so, also in Adventure Ocean?

Thanks for the help! :)

I can't remember if we got the schedule during the open house or if it was already in our stateroom when we arrived. We were on the Oasis and did do the toy borrowing for our DD. They gave us a bag with about 4 or 5 toys inside.

You can get information about the royal tots playgroups at the kids club and also the first day during their open house which is usually from 1-3:30pm on Deck 12 aft (back of ship). They usually have a venue that is used in the morning for the mommy/daddy and me type of play groups. Usually for tots it is from 10-11am I believe. Also, there you can ask the youth staff facilitating the playgroup of how the toy lending program works. Most likely they will tell you to head to adventure ocean kids club and go to the 3-5 year old room to sign out some toys.

Archived