Pay restaurant question

susique

When we booked our cruise for sailing on December 16th, there was a promotion for 2 speciality restaurant dinners and a bottle of wine. It was for Cagneys and La Cucina. I do not see it on reservation and myncl. We want to do a few reservations (we are 43 days out) and would like to know how they credit this to our onboard account.

I have emailed my PCC, but have not gotten a response. That was 2 weeks ago.

When we booked our cruise for sailing on December 16th, there was a promotion for 2 speciality restaurant dinners and a bottle of wine. It was for Cagneys and La Cucina. I do not see it on reservation and myncl. We want to do a few reservations (we are 43 days out) and would like to know how they credit this to our onboard account.

I have emailed my PCC, but have not gotten a response. That was 2 weeks ago.

Are you talking about the coupon for a free bottle of wine for each two reservations in any specialty restaurant on the first evening? or probably this that I copied from the messages on MyNCL for my reservation:

Specialty Dining Package– the Signature Trio

Your tables are ready. Take advantage of Norwegian’s Specialty Dining Package – the Signature Trio. Book dinner at La Cucina, Cagney's Steakhouse and Le Bistro and experience a selection of our most popular specialty restaurants at a reduced cost of $52 per person when pre-purchased together. Plus, dine on embarkation night and receive one free bottle of house wine. Bring your appetite and desire to taste something deliciously new each night - reserve your tables now!

Discounted price will be reflected when all (3) restaurants are selected during the online check-out process. See Terms & Conditions for more details.

Thanks for the polite reply. When we booked our PCC said that the promo when we booked was dinner for two at Cagneys and La Cucina and a bottle of wine. She did confirm that in our earlier emails. I received a notice this weekend to take advantage of what you are speaking of and was considering to book that offer as well. Maybe she just gave us that. There was not an OBC at the time.

Do you pay for the Trio offer when you book, or do they charge when you get to the restaurant. I want to book La Bistro for our anniversary (40th)

Thanks for the polite reply. When we booked our PCC said that the promo when we booked was dinner for two at Cagneys and La Cucina and a bottle of wine. She did confirm that in our earlier emails. I received a notice this weekend to take advantage of what you are speaking of and was considering to book that offer as well. Maybe she just gave us that. There was not an OBC at the time.

Do you pay for the Trio offer when you book, or do they charge when you get to the restaurant. I want to book La Bistro for our anniversary (40th)

Okay, now I suspect you are talking about the NCL deal where you get different amenities depending on which category of cabin you booked in lieu of OBC. Regardless of what the deal was, call NCL and request an Amenity Confirmation for your reservation. This will show everything you are entitled to and if there is any problem onboard, you will have the proof needed to correct any discrepancies. I just requested one for our December cruise to make sure I have proof of the $1050 OBC we are getting....it's all there so we are good!

If you book the reservations online you pay right away.

I remember the promotion you are talking about...I was going to book during that promotion but ended up waiting and missed out. Anyway, I would suggest waiting until you hear from your PCC. Otherwise, try calling NCL...I'm sure they can help you out.

I still have what the perks were in an e-mail I had sent to DH discussing if we wanted to book:

Norwegians Deserve Perks

Book any 5+ Day cruise before June 9, 2012 and receive 50% reduced deposit fleet-wide, plus free perks worth up to $270 in your stateroom. Receive special onboard amenities such as a specialty dinner, $50 spa credit, a bottle of wine plus more.

1646640401_ScreenShot2012-11-03at7_18_33PM.jpg.3d94f1e919a2f6b7bc1c05f4e484cae8.jpg

Archived