Question for scuba girl

jsjjkelly

Hi scuba girl!!

We were just in Nassau on Saturday. We got off the boat, and at the end of the walkway, there were a bunch of taxi drivers giving tours for $20 a person. Seeing he had that license thing around his neck, and he had a boss he had to report to (it was a lady dressed in a uniform with a clipboard) we thought we'd be ok.

Anyways, we went with George. He dropped us a the hard rock when we were done and we enjoyed the whole tour.

Getting back on the boat, my mother in law lost her camera. Is there any way we could call that taxi stand to see if it was turned in? Being my mother in law is in her 60s, she doesn't know how to upload her pictures, and there were probably about 2 years of pictures on there. She thinks it fell out while we were in his van. It's either there or the hard rock, since that was the only 2 places she was digging in her bag.

Any and all help you can give would be soooo appreciated!!

Thanks!

Shawn Kelly

Hi scuba girl!!

We were just in Nassau on Saturday. We got off the boat, and at the end of the walkway, there were a bunch of taxi drivers giving tours for $20 a person. Seeing he had that license thing around his neck, and he had a boss he had to report to (it was a lady dressed in a uniform with a clipboard) we thought we'd be ok.

Anyways, we went with George. He dropped us a the hard rock when we were done and we enjoyed the whole tour.

Getting back on the boat, my mother in law lost her camera. Is there any way we could call that taxi stand to see if it was turned in? Being my mother in law is in her 60s, she doesn't know how to upload her pictures, and there were probably about 2 years of pictures on there. She thinks it fell out while we were in his van. It's either there or the hard rock, since that was the only 2 places she was digging in her bag.

Any and all help you can give would be soooo appreciated!!

Thanks!

Shawn Kelly

Try contacting the Taxi Union Office. George may have turned it in.

http://www.bahamastaxicabunion.com/

or Hard Rock Cafe

http://www.hardrock.com/locations/cafes3/cafe.aspx?LocationID=25&MIBEnumID=3

Archived