Victor Bodden Fun n Sun

banditoo

Could anyone who has taken the Victor Bodden Fun n Sun tour tell me how long the tour is? It leaves 1 hour after the ship docks but I don't see a specified length of tour and have not received an answer to my email inquiries about the length of tour. The tour apparently returns to the ship after 2 hours at West Bay beach area. I am wondering about staying longer in West Bay instead of returning with the tour if it is a shorter tour (we would take a taxi back to ship). Has anyone done that?

I booked the Fun and Sun Tour back in September. There were six of us in the van (three ladies in one group, a married couple and myself "solo") and all of decided that we didn't want to spend much time at the beach, so we agreed with the driver to drop us off at the beach for ten minutes just to see it, and then take us back to the ship. I think we were back at Mahogany Bay at 1:00 pm ship's time and the due-back time might have been 3:30 or so.

I booked the Fun and Sun Tour back in September. There were six of us in the van (three ladies in one group, a married couple and myself "solo") and all of decided that we didn't want to spend much time at the beach, so we agreed with the driver to drop us off at the beach for ten minutes just to see it, and then take us back to the ship. I think we were back at Mahogany Bay at 1:00 pm ship's time and the due-back time might have been 3:30 or so.

Thanks Mikey. What time did your tour start and what was the rest of the tour like? Did you get out for any stops or was everything a drive by?

Could anyone who has taken the Victor Bodden Fun n Sun tour tell me how long the tour is? It leaves 1 hour after the ship docks but I don't see a specified length of tour and have not received an answer to my email inquiries about the length of tour. The tour apparently returns to the ship after 2 hours at West Bay beach area. I am wondering about staying longer in West Bay instead of returning with the tour if it is a shorter tour (we would take a taxi back to ship). Has anyone done that?

You may be far better with a private sorta thing.. this way you can do exactly what you wish.

It sounds like from the above post the itinerary is up for grabs as to what most of the people of the tour wish to do.

I did now hear back from Victor. The Fun n Sun is about 5 hours long with sightseeing first then a short stop at his monkey farm and finishes with a couple hours at West Bay. My plan if the weather is good is to possibly not return with the tour to the ship from West Bay and instead take a taxi back so we can get more beach time. Are taxis readily available to return to Coxen Hole from West Bay?

Archived