Live from the Journey,

tango9

HI, I am currently on the Journey in Ravenna, Italy. The cruise has been wonderful so far, about 600 guests or more, many Brits. First port, Venice was foggy and then flooded streets were a bit of a problem. The authorities delayed the Journey arriving for my sailing, due to the fog and some guests missed their flight home. So I have taken three ship excursions which were fine, but there were only about 20 guests on the tour. I have to wonder how Azamara expects to have guests sign up for ship excursions for 10-25 % off when they don't sign up much with 50% off. hmm. Ship is in good shape, staff wonderful , Tony Markey is his usual wonderful self. Will post more later.

Lovely to hear from the Journey only been back two weeks but I so miss her glad to hear she remains in great shape - now I'm honest with you.....will you be honest with me.......you dont think? Has Mr Markey worn that waistcoat yet!!

HI, I am currently on the Journey in Ravenna, Italy. The cruise has been wonderful so far, about 600 guests or more, many Brits. First port, Venice was foggy and then flooded streets were a bit of a problem. The authorities delayed the Journey arriving for my sailing, due to the fog and some guests missed their flight home. So I have taken three ship excursions which were fine, but there were only about 20 guests on the tour. I have to wonder how Azamara expects to have guests sign up for ship excursions for 10-25 % off when they don't sign up much with 50% off. hmm. Ship is in good shape, staff wonderful , Tony Markey is his usual wonderful self. Will post more later.

Hi Tango,

Thanks for sharing with us. Have a wonderful time on Journey !

I am not sure what waist coat you are referring to. He is wearing a great vest which has the British flag on it. And a poppy for Veteran's Day, tomorrow and he will lead a service for that. We are about to sail through the fiord in Montenegro and the sun is about to rise over the mountains. Looking forward to our guided walk up the infamous trail. Looks like a great day again.

Enjoy your walk sounds beautiful. Glad you are having a lovely time

Yes that is one of Tony's outfits....but there is an even "worse" one. Glad they are respecting Armistice Day on board

Archived