Prices down again! :)

mailgirl1978

I put in for an $80 price drop on 11-6 and still haven't heard anything and no changes on my cruise documents either. Last week my $40 OBC showed up on my cruise docs in 2days. I know they said it may 7-10 days. Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't know about price drops or how to get the credit. Last cruise, I had discovered this board a week before we sailed. This time, I have read everything I could, learned how to look for and apply for them. So far I have been able to claim almost $200 in OBC. When someone mentions they got a price drop, I think, "Wow, wonder if I got one." I'm happy for those that get them, but it also reminds me to check on mine. Keep posting!

I put in for an $80 price drop on 11-6 and still haven't heard anything and no changes on my cruise documents either. Last week my $40 OBC showed up on my cruise docs in 2days. I know they said it may 7-10 days. Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting?

Put in for a price drop on Wed and got it on Thursday afternoon...but...everything is messed up. They lowered the fare on my documents but my obc is still the same. The obc should have gone up $20. They also took my FCC obc off of my documents:eek: Trying to get it straightened out.

Darn it....mine didn't go down.....of course my hubby says I got ours so cheap to begin with..it will be amiracle to see any prices get lower than what we paid.....BUT I PERSONALLY am glad that people post when fare prices drop...because sometimes I don't think to look....SO THANK YOU!!!!!

Just a shout out for those of you with Early Saver! I looked this morning and no change yet I check again a few minutes ago and our Dream cove balcony is down another 60 bucks this evening! :D

(down 120 now since we booked...im so excited!)

Thanks, my sailing dropped $100pp. :)

Can someone tell me how to check for a price drop? usually our TA does this but she is out of the country right now..

Thanks.

log in to your Carnival account online and then do a "dummy" booking. Basically do the entire booking for the same category as you have up until the payment part. It will have your total to the RIGHT of the page. If your rate did drop and you booked through a TA, you will have to have your TA fill out your price protection form. You will not get anywhere with Carnival directly since you booked through a TA. No worries though - TA's are used to this and they should be more than happy to do this for you.

Archived