Shuttle from POM to FLL hotel

Jenner9

From what I've read most pick up from the Port and take you to the airport. I need to know if any will take you to a hotel after the cruise. Most websites only quote a price from Port to the airport as well.

QLS is picking me up from my Hollywood hotel and bringing me to POM for my cruise next week. I know its the opposite way you need but I would think it wouldn't be an issue for them to reverse it. A quick email will answer your question. Karina has been very helpful with me and my reservation. I have made several changes and each time, she's been very responsive.

Gratuity is usually 10%-20%. Some private sedan companies add it automatically.

Private Sedan is going to be $75-90 plus tip. A rental car is usually about half that cost.

Shared shuttle charges per person so if there are 2 or more in your party it would cost as much or more than a rental.

Edited by Florissouri

I checked Dollar for car rental and it was over $100 for a day!!! :eek: We just decided to do a shuttle. The hotel we are staying at will shuttle us to the airport for free.

As far as tipping, the GO shuttle I checked out gratuity was included. I'm not sure about QLS, which is the other shuttle I am looking at.

We are staying one night in FLL post cruise. We are sailing POM. Are there any shuttles that will pick us up at POM and bring us to our hotel in FLL?

I believe both of these companies do:

http://www.calldoortodoor.com/

http://www.allserviceshuttle.com/#!

I was in the same boat you are, and was shocked that so many shuttle companies will ONLY take you to the airport and not a Fort Lauderdale Hotel. As it happens we changed our plans, so now we are flying in and out of Miami. I haven't used either of these companies - just called around and those were the two I came up with.

Good luck!

[url=http://www.calldoortodoor.com/][/url]

I checked Dollar for car rental and it was over $100 for a day!!! :eek: We just decided to do a shuttle. The hotel we are staying at will shuttle us to the airport for free.

As far as tipping, the GO shuttle I checked out gratuity was included. I'm not sure about QLS, which is the other shuttle I am looking at.

Check Alamo.

Well I tried to book through QLS but they don't take from POM to my hotel in FLL, which is Westin Beach Resort. They can take us to the airport but then we will have to grab a taxi to the hotel. Are there any shuttles that will go directly to the hotel from the POM?

Well I tried to book through QLS but they don't take from POM to my hotel in FLL, which is Westin Beach Resort. They can take us to the airport but then we will have to grab a taxi to the hotel. Are there any shuttles that will go directly to the hotel from the POM?

In addition to rental cars and shuttles (Go Airport Shuttle is another FLL based option (http://goairportshuttle.com/)), you might check out limo/car services -- usually less than a cab, a much nicer ride, and not too expensive if you split the cost among 3-4 in your group. Larry's Limos has been suggested oftne on these boards for Miami service.

Good luck! :)

• 1 year later...
How do you know what time to put on the reservations with these companies? I would like to make reservations with one of these companies for my POM to FLL transfer, but I have no idea what time we will be getting off the ship?!?

Unless you are carrying your bags off and trying to make an early flight, we usually tell them between 9:00-9:30. Most of the shuttles will give you the driver's cell #, or they will call you; getting off the ship, finding your bags and clearing customs/immigration is not an exact science. :(