tripit.com support?

kingfoot

I tried emailing my regent confirmation to tripcase and it got the cruise start/end dates but that's about it. none of the itinerary. tripcase seems to be optimized for sabre booking codes which don't apply... How have you used it with a Regent itinerary?

I tried emailing my regent confirmation to tripcase and it got the cruise start/end dates but that's about it. none of the itinerary. tripcase seems to be optimized for sabre booking codes which don't apply... How have you used it with a Regent itinerary?

You can add a cruise

Add Cruise

Name of Cruise Line

Starting Port (Add Starting Port)

Ending Port (Add Ending Port)

Start Date/Time

:

End Date/Time

:

Phone Number (Optional)

Confirmation Number (Optional)

Note (Optional)

Save

If I manually add a cruise in tripcase, it doesn't pull in the itinerary. In fact, I can't even manually add ports of call to a cruise like I can in tripit. It looks like tripcase is even more worthless than tripit in this regard. I guess I should have been more explicit in my original question. I am looking for a way to *automatically* import my regent itinerary, including ports of call, to tripit from a confirmation email.

After playing around a bit with tripcase, it seems that it is actually a pretty poor imitation of tripit. Bzzt! Thanks for playing, p010ne! :mad::confused::(:rolleyes::eek::D

If "tripcase" is optimized for sabre booking codes, it should be perfect for Regent passengers using Regent Air. We always receive sabre booking codes with our booking.

Here is our result from sending the regent confirmation to tripcase. We have regent air also. Tripcase did fine scraping the air and the precruise hotel from the confirmation, actually. It's the 66 days of cruise itinerary that are a little ... er... lite on the detail!

xxx.jpg.ee1b2c706bf30fc426b24fee3ed02457.jpg

I use tripit for all my trips. I can't remember whether it accepted my cruise itinerary, or whether I had to enter it by hand. It's good at airline, hotel and rental car ressies, for sure. But there's a limit to what it can do--hotel reservations have to be in a standard format--if you book direct with a smaller hotel, and they email you a confirmation, it's likely that forwarding that email won't work.

As I said, I can't remember if mailing my Regent invoice worked--I think not, on reflect. So I entered it by hand--not a big problem.

Archived