Debarkation questions

rosebud6362

Are there any options for breakfast at the cruise terminal or before we debark the ship at the Port Canaveral cruise terminal? Also, what time do you suggest I arrange the shuttle to come get us for the airport after the cruise? The lady on the phone said around 8 am. Just wanted to check with you guys too:)

Thank you in advance, Sara

Are there any options for breakfast at the cruise terminal or before we debark the ship at the Port Canaveral cruise terminal? Also, what time do you suggest I arrange the shuttle to come get us for the airport after the cruise? The lady on the phone said around 8 am. Just wanted to check with you guys too:)

Thank you in advance, Sara

You will be assigned to a specific time for breakfast the last morning based on your dining rotation. You will eat breakfast in the MDR you ate dinner the last night onboard. Early seating generally eats about 6:45 and late seating about 7:30.

The buffet is also open until 8:30.

There are no dining facilities in the terminal.

What time is your flight after the cruise? That would determine when the shuttle would need to pick you up. Everyone must be off the ship by 9:00-9:30. Of course, that time may change depending on weather, customs clearance for the ship, and other variables.

:)

When you book your shuttle let them know the ship and your flight time. The reputable shuttle companies go through this with every ship that comes in and will have their shuttle their for you when you call them after clearing customs.

I honestly do not recall if I did this with DCL but I prefer to order an early room service breakfast on disembarkation day to avoid some of the crowding.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

When you book your shuttle let them know the ship and your flight time. The reputable shuttle companies go through this with every ship that comes in and will have their shuttle their for you when you call them after clearing customs.

I honestly do not recall if I did this with DCL but I prefer to order an early room service breakfast on disembarkation day to avoid some of the crowding.

http://luv2cruise.blogspot.com

It wasn't DCL. Room service isn't available on the last day. I believe it stops at something like 11:00 pm the night before.

:)

Archived