Nov 4, Allure of the Seas, Western Caribbean - A Review and Complete Pictorial Guide!

gambee

All is good, nice to hear from you again. I am ready to board the ship already, after an incredibly busy and stressful winter, I am in dire need of a good vacation. This is my first solo cruise, so as you can imagine my anxiety level is a bit high, but overall looking forward for what I expect to be a great vacation.

I know what you mean about this past winter, it was brutal for me too! I'm sure you will be fine going solo (I do it all the time and have a blast) and you might find it more relaxing this way. :)

Hey Gambee,

Always enjoy your posts. When are u booked on the Divina?? My parents swear by that ship and have been on her 5 times already. We are all booked in Oct and I can't wait. Happy cruising!!!

I think August 9, I really hope she is good. We are bringin my uncle and this is his first cruise. I want it to be exciting for him

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

This is Gambee's friend Sarah. I just got in contact with him via email. As some of you may know he is currently on board the Carnival Breeze.

He is aware of the Photobucket issue and will take care of it on Saturday, 5/10 when he gets back in port and disembarks.

Thanks everyone!

Hello everyone!

This is Gambee's friend Sarah. I just got in contact with him via email. As some of you may know he is currently on board the Carnival Breeze.

He is aware of the Photobucket issue and will take care of it on Saturday, 5/10 when he gets back in port and disembarks.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for that update Sarah!! :)

Gambee, your review has been the best I have seen. My family and I are anxiously looking forward to our June 29th sailing on Allure. I can see all of your review but the pictures go into some "photo booth" status (I cannot see them) after Lambadee. How can I view your pics of this sailing outside of CC?

Gambee, your review has been the best I have seen. My family and I are anxiously looking forward to our June 29th sailing on Allure. I can see all of your review but the pictures go into some "photo booth" status (I cannot see them) after Lambadee. How can I view your pics of this sailing outside of CC?

I was not aware of this.... Ughhhh that is what happens when you try splitting in 2 photobucket accounts.

My suggestion is just go to my blog http://www.cruisewithgambee.com, all the pictures are hosted internally so there should be no issues there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Gambee, I love reading this review. I love it so much that I've stop reading it, waiting for the update. For some reason I can't see the photos and don't want to continue reading with out the photos. I read that some other people had similar issues. If you could fix this that would be great!!! I'm almost finished 😔

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Gambee, I love reading this review. I love it so much that I've stop reading it, waiting for the update. For some reason I can't see the photos and don't want to continue reading with out the photos. I read that some other people had similar issues. If you could fix this that would be great!!! I'm almost finished 😔

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had a problem with one of the photobucket accounts that I used. I suggest you finish reading it in my blog http://www.cruisewithgambee.com

I have really enjoyed your report. Like others says the last half of the pics are not showing which really is a shame. I'll try to find them on your webpage instead, but thanks for taking your time to do this. I look forward to reading some of your other reviews :-)

I have really enjoyed your report. Like others says the last half of the pics are not showing which really is a shame. I'll try to find them on your webpage instead, but thanks for taking your time to do this. I look forward to reading some of your other reviews :-)

I had a problem with one of the photobucket accounts that I used. I suggest you finish reading it in my blog http://www.cruisewithgambee.com

When I first saw this thread that I read and truly enjoyed, I thought that some one was just bringing it up as a reference or something, and I almost ignored it.

Then low and behold it held a link to another great posting compliments of gambee, and I wish I would not have found it so late last night I was only able to enjoy half of it.

But I found it.

By the way-----

Hows school going?

I think you should plan an awesome get-a-way once you graduate!!!!

Take care and you must be pretty determined not to visit the boards with your studies--------------I could not be that committed.........anyway

Good luck in all you do.

And

Thanks again for the other great thread I am truly enjoying.

Sea Ya

¡Quiubo Hombre! Saludos de un Paísano :D!!!!! I have to say the ends of my mouth lifted as I read your review on cozumel, hablando de San Andres. I completely loved your review. I can not tell you how helpful your review has been. I want to say that it's become pretty much a guideline for my trip this summer, Which is so close I can taste the seawater!!!! lol. Again an awesome review and it just proves of how great this review is when it finishes on page 53 and I'm writing on a page in the 80's :eek:. Thank you for the link and creating the blog of your reviews, I don't know if I would have been able to continue reading your review without your beautiful photos helping me put your words to life. Thank you for your time in this review your work surly has not gone in vein. Continue your wonderful work, as I see several other reviews on both your website and on CC. Thank you again and God Bless hermano. #unidosporunpaís

• 2 weeks later...
The NCL ship still with us, she was going to Miami. Someone asked the captain why was he letting the NCL win the race and he replied "we are winning, the perspective just makes you think he is winning". I am not sure about that, he looked much further ahead.

"Winning" in my opinion (and maybe the captains?) would be the ship getting back last and giving you the most time on the ocean. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Amo57

• 2 weeks later...

Just found this review. We're doing the Allure March 2015 so I've got lots of time to read it. Just wanted to subscribe to the thread so I don't lose it.

Thanks for the great info---and I've only read page one so far. lol. Looking forward to the rest.

Tony and Debbie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...