Just gotta do it!! :D :D

Ok...so I am all over the boards tonight. And I know why!! :D

I am soooo excited, as my time just went into single digits. I just can't help but wiggling in my seat at the computer here!

Doing that single digit celebration!!

Just gotta dance!!! :D :D

Cheers!

Cheers from here too and I´m almost on my way to set sail in about 16 hours. Plan to be onboard in about 10h.

Yee-haa!! :D Good for you...and I thought I was excited!! :)

Have a wonderful cruise!

Cheers!

Thanks sealegs9, phoenixcruiser, madforcruising, and crusingator2!!

I just can't seem to contain my excitment! Probably will not get a lot of sleep when it comes down to the night before!! :D

Happy cruising to you all!

Cheers!

Island Lady~

A little OT, but I remember having a conversation with you about cloudy bay. Do you know of any good wine stores near Port Canveral?

Yes, there is a newer ABC fine wine and liquor store on A1A there, just about 3 miles up the road from the port. It is on the East side of the road (left side if you are traveling South from the port). They do not stock the really high end stuff, but you should find what you need! I have not found the Cloudy Bay there. They do have a nice selection of Champagne, however!

Added note: If your cruise is still weeks away, you can always call them to special order what you may need. They are pretty good at doing special orders, and then you will have it waiting for you when you get there.

Thier phone number: 321-799-0049. Good luck!

Cheers!

Yes, there is a newer ABC fine wine and liquor store on A1A there, just about 3 miles up the road from the port. It is on the East side of the road (left side if you are traveling North from the port). They do not stock the really high end stuff, but you should find what you need! I have not found the Cloudy Bay there. They do have a nice selection of Champagne, however!

Cheers!

Awesome- thats what I needed. My boyfriend and I will be staying at the Radisson (suite with whirlpool tub in room- woo-hoo) on the night before we set sail on the Mariner. I think that deserves a little champagne.

Side note- I haven't seen any Cloudy Bay SB in months! I would love to have some to take with me.

I understand your excitement!! We board the Mariner the week after you.

I talked to you on the thread about the Mariner CD. Will you be able to get online during your cruise and let us know who the current cruise director is?

AlisonoftheSeas, I'll be getting off when you get on.

I hope that you have a great time! Wish I was going with you!!!!!!!!

I would be excited if I was down to the single digits too.

At only 50 days left you don't have far to go!! I remember when I was anxiously waiting for the countdown clock to go under 3 digits!!

In 50 days I will be envious of you and missing my cruise!!

Have a wonderful cruise!

Cheers!

Thanks for the heads up on the call ahead!

You are most welcome!! :)

Good luck on your search. Sounds like you have a fantastic vacation coming up soon. Enjoy!

Hope you find your Cloudy Bay!

Cheers!

I understand your excitement!! We board the Mariner the week after you.

I talked to you on the thread about the Mariner CD. Will you be able to get online during your cruise and let us know who the current cruise director is?

AlisonoftheSeas, I'll be getting off when you get on.

Unfortunately no. I will not be taking a lap top along with me, and since I spend way too much time on the "little electronic box" as it is, I plan to avoid my cell phones (all 3 of them...sheezz :rolleyes: ), the TV, the computer, etc. for the entire week.

Will post a review when I get back. Whomever we have for captain and CD, I am sure we will all have a wonderful time.

Cheers!

RCCL emailed me and told me that for my week (6/19) Simon Baker would be CD. They wouldn't tell me who the captain was, though.

Someone told me, (perhaps you?) that Captain Johnny will be at the helm of my June 5th cruise. Since I have never met any of them, as this is my first RCI cruise, they are all new to me! Have heard great things about him.

Cheers!

Archived