Pumped...Just Booked Brilliance Dec 8 2012 From San Juan

EWM

We justed booked Brilliance of The Seas and got a great price from the Maritimes.$1100.00 which includes flight, cruise(balcony) tips and taxes. Looking forward to cruising on this class as we have not cruised it before...What deck do you board on in San Juan?

Same deck as the lifeboats, which I think is deck 5 on Brilliance.

Did the So. Caribbean run from SJU on Serenade a few years ago. Great cruise, but the flight was unbelievably boring.

I hope they have you flying in the day before. Same day flight to SJU from the mainland is a stresser waiting to happen!

We justed booked Brilliance of The Seas and got a great price from the Maritimes.$1100.00 which includes flight, cruise(balcony) tips and taxes. Looking forward to cruising on this class as we have not cruised it before...What deck do you board on in San Juan?

Is that $1,100 for 2 of you? I only ask because we're on the Thanksgiving cruise and paid $897 for 2 in a deck 9 hump balcony with $100 OBC everything except air. Of course I have no idea what flights from Canada should be, but hope not $650/pp.

Is that $1,100 for 2 of you? I only ask because we're on the Thanksgiving cruise and paid $897 for 2 in a deck 9 hump balcony with $100 OBC everything except air. Of course I have no idea what flights from Canada should be, but hope not $650/pp.

1100.00 is per person. Flights from Halifax can be expensive. We were booked on Adventure for April and our air was 740.00 plus cruise tips and taxes so we did get a good deal from here.

Same deck as the lifeboats, which I think is deck 5 on Brilliance.

Did the So. Caribbean run from SJU on Serenade a few years ago. Great cruise, but the flight was unbelievably boring.

I hope they have you flying in the day before. Same day flight to SJU from the mainland is a stresser waiting to happen!

LOL...we are fying in the same day of the cruise. We hope all goes smooth. We leave Halifax, NS at 540am, change in Toronto and arrive in SJ at 230 pm. The ship sails at 830 pm.

We are looking forward to the So. Caribbean as we have done the eastern and western.

1100.00 is per person. Flights from Halifax can be expensive. We were booked on Adventure for April and our air was 740.00 plus cruise tips and taxes so we did get a good deal from here.

Wow! I had no idea your flights down were so expensive. I feel for you. We've been on the Radiance and are looking forward to being on that class of ship again. The views are amazing with all of the glass.

Enjoy your cruise!

I will try and post some info on Guadaloupe. I have been looking and I have not found alot of info.

This is our third RC cruise and we have not joined the roll call. I may do it this cruise. We are also looking for a stress free day flying in on the 8th.

We are looking forward to this class of ship as we have not sailed on it before. We cruised on the Allure last april and the Explorer before that.

Archived