Question re: Cabin 9168 on Star

Mel&Ken

I just see now that our cabin is right across from the internet cafe as well as very close to an area that says "open to below". Can anyone tell me if this is a noisy area? Not sure how I missed this before but now it has me worried about the noise level coming from below.

Thanks,

Melissa

The deck plans do not tell the whole story. The internet cafe is not open to the corridor. (If you looked out the doors of cabins 9138 to 9168, you would see a wall.) The hallway opens up at the elevator bank where the entrance to the internet cafe is. There is a door in the hallway that allows access to the internet cafe. You may get foot traffic along the corridor (like any other), but you should not get any noise from the internet cafe or from the open area.

I just see now that our cabin is right across from the internet cafe as well as very close to an area that says "open to below". Can anyone tell me if this is a noisy area? Not sure how I missed this before but now it has me worried about the noise level coming from below.

Thanks,

Melissa

If you are very sensitive to noise, you may just hear the door to the internet cafe being opened and shut, and maybe some music. But noise from the internet cafe, I don't think so.

We were in 9615...... found it extremely convenient to go up and down via the internet cafe/ blue lagoon atrium stairs.....any time you need coffee, water, etc, it was a hop and skip to the blue lagoon.

Archived