Shipping luggage

Jancruz

I am in a position where I have to ship luggage for my Riviera trip in December and for your info I found the process of finding a price very interesting..I am shipping from California to Florida and from UPS got several quotes from different stores..it ended up costing me $80 for a 28x16x12 piece of luggage that they will put in a box for me..it is well worth it to me Jancruz1

I am in a position where I have to ship luggage for my Riviera trip in December and for your info I found the process of finding a price very interesting..I am shipping from California to Florida and from UPS got several quotes from different stores..it ended up costing me $80 for a 28x16x12 piece of luggage that they will put in a box for me..it is well worth it to me Jancruz1

Doing the same thing next June for our Seattle-Alaska round trip. Did you compare UPS with FedEx? I was thinking of going directly to their respective hubs here in the Reno-Sparks area. Something tells me that dealing with the stores is more expensive than dealing with the main facility.

One other point. it appears that one can get a quote on line. Also, are you shipping to a hotel or to the cruise terminal?

Jan,

Are they sending it directly to the ship or to your precruise hotel?

Actually shipping to a friend..

Im staying in an apartment after my cruise so easier to ship it to her she is near the apartment..no I did not check fedex, I was happy with the UPS price..

Jancruz1

Thanks, Jan. With Oceania I usually just ship to precruise hotel. Other lines allow shipping directly to the ship.

What a pleasure this is.. I am packing and will be finished and everything will be done..

Love it!!

Jancruz1

Archived