Dawn Princess to Australia Sept 2006

berylmorris

I know the Dawn Princess will be sailing in Australia during southern summer 2006/2007. I am looking for information on her cruise from San Francisco to Sydney in September 2006. I have looked on the Princess site but cannot find any information there. Can anyone help me. Thank you.

Dawn Princess is scheduled to depart San Francisco 9-26-06 for Sydney, with ports of call in Hawaii, Tahiti, New Zealand. Sorry, I don't have the exact itinerary nor dates of ports of call.

We did a similar, 27 night cruise, from San Francisco to Sydney, on the last voyage of Sky Princess, Sep 00, and it remains one of our favorite trips. It was a WW2 Memories Cruise, and extremely interesting & moving!

Love those sea days!

I checked around and can't seem to pull this one up. You might contact a TA and see if they can give you any info and prices. I am sure it will book up quickly, or at least these type of itinerarys usually do.

Best of Luck!

We did the 25 day LA to Sydney two years ago and it was a great cruise!

Thanks for the help - it was 26 September for the cruise and 11 or 13 June for the sale date according to Suzy. Australian travel agents have released information for the round Australia cruise but not the repositioning to get HERE (I am from Australia).

I wonder where Suzy got the info; I can't find it anywhere else.

Thanks for the help - it was 26 September for the cruise and 11 or 13 June for the sale date according to Suzy. Australian travel agents have released information for the round Australia cruise but not the repositioning to get HERE (I am from Australia).

I wonder where Suzy got the info; I can't find it anywhere else.

The 28 day Circle Australia Cruise is on Nov 7 2006.

Bookings opened this week and they had 1500 registrations of interest before the bookings even opened.

Last I heard they only have J&K cabins left,.

However P&O Australia/Carnival have played a wild card with the

Conditions of Passage........

they require a $AU 1,000.00 deposit per passenger,which is

NON REFUNABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE.......

I think that is an awful lot of money to deposit for a cruise that is still a long way off.

We have two cabins reserved for that cruise that we will be relinquishing. What a price!AUS $17,912 for two pax in a category D. Australians are being gouged again.

We have just returned from 19 nights on the Sapphire Princess Osaka- Seattle. Australians who took the Princess transfers to the ship were charged AUS $149.We got a luxury commuter bus for aprox. AUS $16:50 each. We were all at the one hotel and all had to catch the hotel's free shuttle bus back to Osaka airport. The buses left from the same spot and delivered us to the same spot at Temporsan pier.

Any wonder we book our cruises on line with US Travel agents.

I think you'll find the trip on the Dawn Princess to Australia will be marketed by P&O.

Sandydownunder

We also have the same problem living in rip off Britain!! I tried last night to book a Princess cruise with an online US TA but was told Princess will no longer let US TA's sell the cruises to folk outside the US or Canada.

Looks like I will have to pay over the top again.

Sandydownunder

We also have the same problem living in rip off Britain!! I tried last night to book a Princess cruise with an online US TA but was told Princess will no longer let US TA's sell the cruises to folk outside the US or Canada.

Looks like I will have to pay over the top again.

Why is it only P&O/Princess that has these problems?

I am coming up to nearly 30 cruises now,

and have never had these problems

with RCCL , HAL or NCL.

It is a small world now with the internet.

Cruising is International.

Hi all-onboard the Golden right now and the future cruise coordinator mentioned last night that there will be 3 San Francisco-Sydney cruises next year. Planning to go to her office hours today to ask about them, although she said they're not yet open for booking. My parents are eying the Singapore-Sydney cruise at Christmas next year, which would mean that DH and I don't have to feel guilty about wanting to take a cruise at Christmas anymore! :D

Archived