Celebrity vs rcl differences

believer33323

Can anyone explain the main differences between RCL and CCL?? By that I mean:

1- what is and is not included with beverages (ice tea, glass water, juices from the self serve buffet areas etc. )

2- the way the services charges are collected and spread around.

3- dress codes in dining and pool areas.

And anything else you can think of that is important.

We have Cruised on RCL and NCL but never CCL and by the web site it seems to be a little different style.

From your title I see that you are inquiring about Celebrity but you should know, for future posts, that CCL usually means Carnival on these boards. We usually use X to stand for Celebrity to avoid this confusion. Assuming you want the differences between Roral Caribbean and Celebrity there have just been a couple of threads comparing them. For your three specific questions, you will find pretty much the same no-extra-charge beverages on both lines, the same or very similar gratuity policies, and somewhat dressier attire in the evening on Celebrity. Other big differences include the more restrictive smoking policies on X and the no-announcements tradition on X

From your title I see that you are inquiring about Celebrity but you should know, for future posts, that CCL usually means Carnival on these boards. We usually use X to stand for Celebrity to avoid this confusion. Assuming you want the differences between Roral Caribbean and Celebrity there have just been a couple of threads comparing them. For your three specific questions, you will find pretty much the same no-extra-charge beverages on both lines, the same or very similar gratuity policies, and somewhat dressier attire in the evening on Celebrity. Other big differences include the more restrictive smoking policies on X and the no-announcements tradition on X

Thank You! I also updated my Signature below to relfect the X.

Archived