Are Barefoot Beach cabanas hot

northwoods2

We are going in mid June and I'm wondering how hot the cabanas will be? Are the over the water cabanas cooler than the beach cabanas? I don't want to spend the extra money if it is going to be too hot to be in the cabana.

We are staying in an ATS but have another couple traveling with us staying in a balcony, so we were thinking it would be best to get a cabana so we could all be together on Barefoot Beach. From what I understand we can list them on our cabana reservation so they will get a wristband. Otherwise they would not have access to Barefoot.

There are nice ceiling fans in the cabanas. I have never cruised in June but would say that is likely that the fan and the shade will provide a much better option than baking on a lounge chair. Having a cabana on Barefoot Beach is probably my all-time favorite cruise experience.

P.S. You will love your ATS!

We are going in mid June and I'm wondering how hot the cabanas will be? Are the over the water cabanas cooler than the beach cabanas? I don't want to spend the extra money if it is going to be too hot to be in the cabana.

We are staying in an ATS but have another couple traveling with us staying in a balcony, so we were thinking it would be best to get a cabana so we could all be together on Barefoot Beach. From what I understand we can list them on our cabana reservation so they will get a wristband. Otherwise they would not have access to Barefoot.

Ahoy northwoods...

I can't answer your questions if one cabana is hotter than another.

We have rented the over the water cabana, and love it. The cabanas each have a ceiling fan as well as electrical outlets.

We were three couples who shared the cost making the day outing cost a reasonable one.

When registering for the cabana, you only list one name on the reservation.

You don't have to list the others who may be accompanying you.

Just make sure that you arrive together at Labadee...

We received our colorful bracelets after we arrived at the cabana and were introduced to the cabana steward. We were provided with floating mats for everyone in the party.

Enjoy your cabana day....

D&B

We had an over the water cabana and it was hot and humid with little air flow even with the fan. We ended up sitting on the other side of the beach watching the zipline when not in the cabana or the water.

The upgraded lunch on the barefoot beach was the best fish of the trip according to my husband.

I would go with the cabana simply for the upgraded lunch and more private beach especially if you are splitting the cost.

It will be very hot in June. The cabanas are cooler than not having one and laying on a lounge chair. The ceiling fan really does help move the air and the shade inside always made it feel at least 10 degrees cooler to us. There will be a cooler filled with ice and large bottles of Evian water for you.

You & your family will love the cabana as will your friends. The entire day should be a wonderful experience for all of you. Enjoy the ATS. It's a great stateroom with a spectacular balcony!

Archived