Half-a$$ed Legend Review

Andoria

I appreciated each and every Legend review I read. I especially loved the long reviews with tons of pictures. I'm sorry but I'm far too lazy to take the time to do that.

In my group was me, my boyfriend, our almost 14 year old son, my brother, my SIL and my parents. I had a connecting balcony with my parents and my brother had a cabin two doors down. I apologize for any yelling in between balconies.

I really can't tell you much about the activities. When I was on board, chances are I was sitting on my balcony. I didn't see any shows (although I did hear from my boyfriend that a lot of them were pretty bad. A guy with a ladder and the piano magician were amazing).

I was going to write that our cruise was ruined when, on the last night(mom's 70th birthday), we got bombed by sour cream in the dining room. We had globs of it in our hair and my mother had it all over her face. We had several waitstaff with napkins trying to get it off of us. I was going to write that I demanded some compensation but the incident was wickedly funny. We'll be laughing over it the rest of our lives.

Food was good, sometimes great. It was rarely hot which was a slight disappointment. The buffet for dinner was lame and we only did that twice. We had late dining and that was really too late for us. Live and learn.

The ship was gaudy, IMO but in a fun way. I'd like to beat the people responsible for carving into the glass on the elevators. That really bugged me and I tried not to notice it but I didn't always want to take the stairs. The ship was always clean and I didn't notice any other wear and tear.

The staff was awesome.

The ports were fun (besides Belize). We didn't plan any excursions and found that in Cozumel (and other ports) that people would offer tours. I told Pedro I'd give him a good review. He took great care of us and was very wise. He's friendly and not creepy at all. You can email him at czmo44@gmaildotcom.

All in all it was a wonderful trip and I'm so sad that it's over.

My house seems to be rocking and I feel like I haven't made a lot of sense so if you have any questions, just ask!

So what happened with the sour cream??

I'd love to have a good laugh!!

A passenger bumped into a waiter and the waiter stumbled. Our table was in front of some small food station and it was an accident waiting to happen.

On the first night, a waiter accidentally poured some hot water on my SIL's back. That incident was a lot less funny but SIL took it in stride.

Archived