Entertainers on future cruises

Shepsue

The last 3 European cruises we have had the pleasure of Pete Matthews comedy juggler. It's a great show but I now know the act and jokes off by heart. I guess there is a good chance you'll see him on your wine cruise. I'm not sure many of the entertainers would be booked yet? I think it tends to be more of a surprise unless the entertainers are high profille.

Very good suggestion Neverbeenhere about checking out prior cruises rollcalls and reviews....

May not work for my December Reflection Caribbean sailing as I'm not sure the current entertainers for the European sailings will stay on board once it crosses the big pond, but I will try to keep my eye open for current reviews.

My name is Brad Mastrangelo and I will be working on the Reflection from Dec 22-29. It will be XMass in the Reflection for me and my family. I did 10 days in the Oct and had a great time. Looking forward to this trip

I expect that the answer to this is no, but I will throw it out to the group anyway. Is there some listing available that states who the entertainers will be on soon to occur cruises?

Thanks,

Shep

No, sadly!. Knowing this from my boyfriend who is an entertainer on board, many times these decisions can be last minute. Fill-in contracts are very common for all entertainment staff!

Archived