Anyone back from the dawn

mike brosky

NCL's MDR breakfast menu are same across the fleet, we're on the Gem early this month - smoked salmon w. bagel, waffles, french toast, and pancakes. Toasted white or whole wheat bread or bagels as requested - and bit-sized chocolate & regular croissant were very good. For a big breakfast, just order extra ones as sides so that the waiter can put them on the sample plate to serve it - unless you plan to share with your partner/mate. Not as impressed - personally - with the corned beef hash potatoe on the Gem as served, however.

Venetian - Breakfast - Page 2

Loved the Dawn & the early days of sailing NCL when it was based in NY.

Hi Mike - I'll also be on the cruise on the 9th. Most of the reviews I read elsewhere made it sound like the food was the downfall, glad to hear people here liked it!

everyone has there own taste one person might love one dish while the other will hate it so i take everything i read on the threads with a grain of salt

Hi Mike - I'll also be on the cruise on the 9th. Most of the reviews I read elsewhere made it sound like the food was the downfall, glad to hear people here liked it!

Katke - come join our roll call. We have a Meet and Greet and other activities planned. The link is in my signature! :)

Looking for a little insight on this ship. Never been on an ncl ship before have been on carnival 3 times.how was the food the ports how where the shows etc etc any insight would be great thanks going out dec 9th

Come join our roll call Mike. You can find the link in my signature. The Meet & Greet is scheduled for Monday, Dec 10 at 10:30 am in the Star Bar, Deck 13 Mid. So far we have 73 signed up to attend.

Come join our roll call Mike. You can find the link in my signature. The Meet & Greet is scheduled for Monday, Dec 10 at 10:30 am in the Star Bar, Deck 13 Mid. So far we have 73 signed up to attend.

oh i thought i was on the roll call i posted on that thread i think i asked if there where any single ladies going to be on this cruise anyway what do i have to do and how long is the meet i have my brother father and best friend to entertain lol

oh i thought i was on the roll call i posted on that thread i think i asked if there where any single ladies going to be on this cruise anyway what do i have to do and how long is the meet i have my brother father and best friend to entertain lol

I think you did post on the roll call once but never said if you planned to join us for the Meet & Greet. You can "talk" to others that will be on our cruise there too. You can see on our spreadsheet who plans to attend.

Sorry to the OP for going off topic.;)

Archived