Crusing with a 9 month old

brigycruisin

Thank you for posting this! We will be cruising in January with my little one, she will be 7 months old. It's just DH, baby and I but we have booked a balcony room. She is pretty flexible and not too stuck in a routine or anything so I think she'll be great but we are prepared to spend a lot of time on our balcony eating room service if she is fussy ;)

We have a comfy umbrella stroller that reclines and she doesn't mind sleeping in it, so that should do her for naps or in the evening if we are walking around and it's past her bedtime. We have also bought the inflatable bath tub for baths and/or splashing around on the balcony.

I have found so many helpful tips on here, if anyone has anymore please keep them coming!

Thanks for the great review and photos. It's nice to hear that someone can "survive" in an inside room. It seems like everyone is in a balcony or suite! We will be in an inside cabin on our NYE cruise. Even getting a balcony was twice as much, let alone a suite.

Can't wait to hear your blog on the ports. (Cute baby by the way!)

I just wanted to add, I e-mailed the maitre'd of the ship we will be on (Carnival Destiny) to request a table for myself, my daughter and my husband. We think this will be for the best, to minimize disruption to other guests. They replied to the e-mail really quick and it seems that they will be happy to honour our request.

• 1 month later...
I wrote a blog post about our experiences here! It was a great cruise and well worth taking the time for a family vacation :)

http://ozimagesblog.com/2012/11/20/cruising-with-baby/

Thanks so much for sharing-your post was very helpful. We are travelling with our little one in May on the Celebrity Summit and she will be 6 months old. You're angel is beautiful! I enjoyed the pics.

Archived