Bon voyage alldolls and ohmiss!

DisneyJen

Oh my!! Thank you all my SD friends! I got wifi in the room for 3 days so we will see how it goes. I just by chance looked at CC and so glad I did. What a nice message, thank you. We all, party of 6, boarded right at 2PM after spending all morning at the Sunset Beach bar watching the planes. Got checked right in smoothly as always. Greeted by Capt Lund, Peter Rima, and Jeff Fithian (CAD). Did the usual and went right up to TOY. I finally got to meet Zoltan, chief bartender. What a wonderful, nice, smiling, great guy! The TOY bar was packed, we all mentioned we had never seen it so crowded on embarkation day. They had to persuade everyone to go downstairs at 6:30! So we know it is a fun crowd already. 62 pax, no children. Age group is mostly 40-50's, I would say. One of our group got us a nightly dinner table al fresco aft deck 4. Thank you to Peter. We were the only ones eating outside tonight. Almost full moon and slow cruise over to Anguilla. Seas are a little swelly...Grand Marnier soufflé for dessert, yum! All are very tired tonight and tucked in for the night...ready to start another great day tomorrow!

Archived