Seeking a beach

Sethch

Hi all,

We are looking for a nice beach in Barbados that has food, umbrella rental (or trees for shade), and snorkeling. There will be 7 of us (2 kids, 3 in our 30's, and two grandparents). I appreciate any advice.

Thanks-

Hi all,

We are looking for a nice beach in Barbados that has food, umbrella rental (or trees for shade), and snorkeling. There will be 7 of us (2 kids, 3 in our 30's, and two grandparents). I appreciate any advice.

Thanks-

I went to The Boatyard (Carlise Bay) two weeks ago. The entrance fee is $12 pp which includes a return shuttle ride to the cruise port (shutlte runs every 30 minutes starting at noon or 12:30), a free drink, lounge chair, and umbrella.

The beach there was the best of the 6 ports I visited. The water was so clear and the sea is two different shades of blue. There was no shells/rocks when entering the water and no immediate drop in depth. The snad was a beautiful white and tightly packed.

There were 2 inflatable water devices in the sea for use. One was to sun bathe on and the other was for climbing and jumping off. There is also a pier that extends into the sea that has a rope swing. Very nice and enjoyable.

I did not check into snorkeling at the beach but from reaading other posts on this board it seems you can do that too.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived