Is It Cold On The Breeze?

TravelGal22

I don't think they are particularly cold. I take a sweater or light wrap to the dining room just in case and always to the shows as the showroom can be chilly until a thousand people show up. Depends on where you are going, also. Alaska, yes because you will be walking outside some. Hawaii, same answer. Caribbean, probably not too much but a light wrap is nice just in case.

Hi, Travelgal,

I'll "see" you on Dec. 2nd on Breeze. I just got a light sweater out of the closet this afternoon and laid it with my other things. Also taking a lightweight wrap that's actually large enough to be used as a swimsuit coverup for running from the cabin to the pool/hot tub and back.

Just a few more days.....

How much will I get done this week? Probably not much! :o

I've never been on the Breeze, but on all of the ships I have been on, all public indoor spaces have been cold. I guess it also depends on if you normally are chilly in restaurants or other places with air conditioning. My daughter and I always pack sweaters, wraps, and sweatshirts for our cruises. The Victory this past summer was really cold! I'd say pack a sweater (and a wrap for elegant night) just in case your ship is chilly too.

Archived