Gym

Jacqueline

Riviera-7330.JPG

The Gym is beautifully equipped, literally state of the art.

113250.jpg They have a room devoted to Aerobics and other classes, such as Step, Yoga or Pilates and Cardio.

oceania_riviera-13.jpg

The classes vary by cruise and availability of staff, but Oceania realizes that people have more free time on a Transatlantic, so more are scheduled.

oceania_riviera-111-640x426.jpg

Where are the showers on the map? I like to shower after exercising in the area so I don't wake up my husband. Thanks.

Sorry about that, here is a more detailed deck plan:

131952.jpg - as you can see the showers and steam rooms are just forward (i.e. closer to the spa Terrace) than where it says "Canyon Ranch Spa Club" on the plans.

It looks like I can just walk to the showers without any problems of having the spa open(yeah!). I did not like it on the Regatta that someone had to unlock the area. I like to work out at 6ish, shower, get my coffee and then go back to my cabin where my husband will be waking!

Just booked our first Oceania cruise and although we will have a port intensive cruise, I am interested in their exercise classes. Do you know if they charge to attend aerobics (step, Pilates, body sculpting) or spinning classes like so many of the other lines?

Thanks!

Just booked our first Oceania cruise and although we will have a port intensive cruise, I am interested in their exercise classes. Do you know if they charge to attend aerobics (step, Pilates, body sculpting) or spinning classes like so many of the other lines?

Thanks!

Aerobics I do not think they do but spinning & Pilates yes at least they did 2 yrs ago

Archived