How many hangers?

How many hangers are in each closet? Should I bring my own?

I usually save those cheap hangers you get from the dry cleaners through the year. I throw a dozen or so into my suitcase to use for extras, then I leave them behind when we leave. I have also heard that you can request extra hangers from "Stewart"....

"Oh Stewart!! Where's my ice??!!" ;)

Cheers!

I never thought of asking the room steward for more. I always have just stuck some cheap ones in the my suit case. I like to hang up alot of my clothes though.

Me too!! Mostly it is all those clothes I overpacked!! :eek:

I like lots of choices, and have a pack mule (also called the DH) to use for luggage "lugging"!! :D

Cheers!

Guest OBAYbee

I usually pack a garment bag as well as a suitcase. I have found that there are enough if I keep the clothes on the hangers when removing them from the garment bag.

I never thought about asking for more hangers either! Not sure why though.. now I feel pretty stupid LOL

I do it all. :eek: I pack as many clothes as I can on wire hangers in a garment bag. I bring wire hangers for the other things, and I usually end up asking for more. The ship provides nice wooden hangers, but I always remove them and stick them under the sofa. The wire ones don't take up as much space in the closet as the ship's wooden ones, so my clothes have more room.

Archived