Carnival Liberty Propulsion Issues

Razorbakfan

We are still awaiting word. Rumor is the mechanic missed his flight here. But that's just a rumor. Will update.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Hope you are having some fun through this. I liked the 2.50$ Coronas you found. :D

Captain said decision to be made in 1 more hour whether to go it stay. Technician just got on board an hour ago. They are trying to resolve the problem.

Well, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that all is fixed and you get to continue with your cruise. Have a great night and thank you for keeping those following you, informed. :)

Captain said decision to be made in 1 more hour whether to go it stay. Technician just got on board an hour ago. They are trying to resolve the problem.

I know the Bar you were at for the cheap beers , we love that place whenever we stay in OSJ :D:D

Hope you get going , we just were on the Liberty 11/3 loved the new upgrades.

We are sailing on the Liberty this Saturday, so I just got off the phone with Carnival and they can't seem to find that the Liberty is having any difficulties at all! No big surprise there! ;) I had to tell HER what passengers on board have been reporting!:rolleyes:

Hey QT.. wanted to send a private message but I don't think I have the ability because I am a new member. I will also be on the 12/1 cruise. I am sailing solo, and would love to catch up with you at some point. It looks like you are a nurse, and I am considering going to nursing school. I am in 2448 if you want to say hello.

Hey QT.. wanted to send a private message but I don't think I have the ability because I am a new member. I will also be on the 12/1 cruise. I am sailing solo, and would love to catch up with you at some point. It looks like you are a nurse, and I am considering going to nursing school. I am in 2448 if you want to say hello.

I'll try to stop by and say hello!

Just woke up. We stayed the night and received the word that the problem is fixed. Here in PR till 3:30 then on to Turks. Should be good to go for all who follows!

It was strange sleeping on a docked cruise ship :)

Great news! Have a great time in GC! Thanks for keeping us all up to date!

Just woke up. We stayed the night and received the word that the problem is fixed. Here in PR till 3:30 then on to Turks. Should be good to go for all who follows!

It was strange sleeping on a docked cruise ship :)

YAY... Enjoy the rest of your cruise!!! I know you will, you have an AWESOME attitude.....:D

FYI – We were on the cruise before this and during the Behind the Fun Tour I noticed DG6 (I think it was 6) as being down when we visited the Engine Control Room. Maybe they lost another DG (Diesel Generator) and thus caused the problem. A month or so before our cruise some of our port times changed by an hour, not sure if that had anything to do with the generator problems…

Received a letter from the Captain stating that everyone would receive a 50 dollar credit off our sail and sign card for missing St Thomas. That's 150 bucks for the 3 in our family so we are happy happy!

Leaving PR in an hour for Turks and some snorkeling.

I will try and save y'all some cervesas. :)

Received a letter from the Captain stating that everyone would receive a 50 dollar credit off our sail and sign card for missing St Thomas. That's 150 bucks for the 3 in our family so we are happy happy!

Leaving PR in an hour for Turks and some snorkeling.

I will try and save y'all some cervesas. :)

Hope everyone's mood on the ship is as good as yours! Enjoy your cervasas!

Archived